BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Argh! Level 37 in the sub!!

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Oct 6, 10 7:04 AM
I have been playing this level for 2 days straight and can't beat it. I have the coffee pot, I only sit the punks with the kids with headphones. I have the jukebox....what am I doing wrong? I have made it through without losing one customer AND I am chaining like a madwoman. Has anyone gotten through this level? Tips? Much appreciated!!

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Argh! Level 37 in the sub!!

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Oct 6, 10 12:41 PM
LOL! I can't get past level 36 on the sub....

Terrisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Terrisa on Oct 6, 10 5:43 PM
I'm stuck on 36 too. Any suggestions anybody.

[Post New]by volntears34 on Oct 7, 10 11:43 AM
Stuck here also about to throw this computer out the window!!

[Post New]by Butterfly_Spirit on Oct 7, 10 2:04 PM
Are you guys stuck in casual mode or expert?

[Post New]by volntears34 on Oct 8, 10 9:33 AM
I am playing casual 3 days now LOL!

[Post New]by Butterfly_Spirit on Oct 8, 10 3:14 PM
For those of you stuck on lvl 36 in casual - don't use the prepared food from the mini game and make sure you have the upgraded jukebox. Three lightning ovens also helped. This will get you past that one with an expert score.

Just remember - check out the drinks/cookies people first.

The Big Bucks mascot often times orders desert before ordering cookies and/or drinks. The cookies and drinks that he orders can mess you up for chains and since he will only give you $20 instead of $100 if he orders cookies/drinks after cooked food, it turns out that often times it is better to just check him out when her orders the cake instead of giving it to him.

Edited on 10/08/2010 at 3:17:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Butterfly_Spirit on Oct 8, 10 3:29 PM
For those stuck on lvl 37 casual:

Again, don't use the prepared food from the mini-game unless you have to. (I used 2 when I was in a jam). The juicers that keep them fresh are important and the fast and burn resistant ovens are important for this one. Make sure you upgrade to those before going in. Your "regular" customers (the young women) can hold while you seat punks and kids. Just don't forget them ;-)

Pound the jukebox.

Pay attention to your seating.

Check out the sodas / cookies customers first THEN your cooked food people. This will increase your chain score.

Good luck!

shylakay
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by shylakay on Oct 9, 10 2:57 PM
I am seriously STUCK on 34 in sub.. " deep dive".. I keep trying everything.. dunno if I upgraded wrong things ..but can't upgrade anything further until I get past this bugger. End up about 1500 away from goal. People disappearing on me right and left.. MAIN problem seems to be Flo being so dang slow.. By the time she gets anywhere w/ anything.. people up and leave. I have the radio..a tray to set extra items and I try to cook up everything instead of using food from mini game..but am overwhelmed at the beginning! I can only get 3 in the mini game.. and I make up two more while I am letting line set up...then I am out instantly. I thought I would never get past level 26 lol.. and now here I am stuck on 34. Obviously you all made it past where I am to be on 36 or higher. Doesnt' help to say have the stoves..if they have not offered them yet as an upgrade or you don't have enough to get them yet. I HAVE quit and then rebought upgrades to see if that is what is slowing me down. Seems like a long time before you get the option to even Speed up Flo as an upgrade. Will just keep on trying.. took me 4 days to get past 26..so.. i imagine I will make it past this one eventually.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Oct 11, 10 5:25 PM
HA! Agree, sub level is a bugger. I'll keep working it - that's why I love the cooking dash games! =]

shylakay
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by shylakay on Oct 13, 10 12:51 PM
made it finally and NOW am stuck on 46 in the tree house..been working on it for 2 days now.. am sure I will make it past this one too..but sure is hard..

This game is accomplished thru buying the RIGHT upgrades at the right time I am sure...I have learned THAT the hard way a few times now..lol

[Post New]by SamanthaB408 on Apr 18, 11 7:12 PM
Stuck here also about to throw this computer out the window!!

Sorry but I just had to LMAO after reading that cause I feel the same way at times.

I have been playing this level over and over so many times and trying to beat it and I'm still stuck.
I'll let it go for a few days or even a week and go back and try again, over and over, LOL.
Sometimes I even tell Flo to "Come on" LOL.

Keep the suggestions coming.
Gonna try again in a couple days I guess.
I'm sure I'll get there eventually. I have been stuck before.

Go to: