bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 7, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

silakbtrfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea forum

[Post New]by silakbtrfi on Oct 7, 10 3:22 AM
ok looks like this is the first Q ; how do i get food for the feeder that seems to be empty ?

hcatb
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Welcome to Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea forum

[Post New]by hcatb on Oct 8, 10 5:29 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote

I'm having technical issues with this game. I just started to play it last night and it froze my computer 3 times after the game started. Is anybody else having this problem? I think I also got one of those messages about violation (?) I played two other new games last night and did fine.

silakbtrfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by silakbtrfi on Oct 8, 10 9:13 AM
when i have those kinds of problems it usually helps if i restart the pc and while restarting it i also restart my modem. once in a great while it helps to unplug and wait a min or so and plug it back in ( the modem as well as the pc) also make sure you run your anti virus and get rid of the spyware that builds up. i tend to play a lot of my games before i do clean ups and some will play ok but others will act funny and freeze me and the weird thing is its the smaller games with lots of explosions going on that will freeze and give me error messages. esp the access violation one. vgl playing ( making sure you have your updates also helps too)

hcatb
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by hcatb on Oct 9, 10 4:46 AM
Thank you for the tips. I'll try them.

silakbtrfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by silakbtrfi on Oct 9, 10 12:28 PM
your very welcome now if someone would just tell me if we can ever buy food for that feeder i might buy the game lol

[Post New]by match3lover on Oct 10, 10 5:34 AM
This game is a MUST-HAVE! I would welcome a Valentine, Wedding or Easter Fishdom with relaxed mode. A season one would be nice too - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter themes I would buy too.

[Post New]by cutiemom on Oct 11, 10 2:21 AM
Hi, how do I pass LEVEL 93?? Bombs don;t reach it, nether does the lightning. HELP PLEASE

silakbtrfi
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by silakbtrfi on Oct 13, 10 12:50 AM
hello. one of the blocks has a bomb in it one has a firecracker in it. one is a round blue ball with the lightening in it. the bombs break blocks around the one you click it on and the firecracker one breaks even more. but that lightening one breaks all of whatever design you click it onto. i hope you know what i mean. so say the block you cant reach has a shell in it ( they looked like macaroni to me til my granddaughter said gramma its a sea game so that is a seashell lol ) make connections until you get a seashell ( or whatever is inside the unreachable block) next to the lightening and click the lightening onto it. if the block you cant reach is locked you have to hit whatever is inside it twice with those lightenings. i hope this helped you i shoulda pm'd this to you but maybe others didnt know this either. glp

Ruth58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruth58 on Nov 14, 10 7:47 AM
silakbtrfi wrote:ok looks like this is the first Q ; how do i get food for the feeder that seems to be empty ?

From all the Fishdom games that I have played -- the feeder always looks to be empty -- but it must have enough food for the fish -- it is just part of the "things that you buy" to make your aquarium look pretty.

Graystoke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Graystoke on Dec 8, 10 11:03 AM
I can't figure out what I do to put fish food in the feeder that the fishies want.
Send answer to me at drummernanc2004@aol.com.

Graystoke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Graystoke on Dec 8, 10 11:04 AM
Ruth58 wrote:
silakbtrfi wrote:ok looks like this is the first Q ; how do i get food for the feeder that seems to be empty ?

From all the Fishdom games that I have played -- the feeder always looks to be empty -- but it must have enough food for the fish -- it is just part of the "things that you buy" to make your aquarium look pretty.

So...........where can you put food in that feeder. I can't find it.

[Post New]by bigcocoa on Dec 31, 10 11:07 PM
How do you get fish food ? The fish swim around with the mouth opened and it loos like food comming out of it . And i already have the feeder

[Post New]by itshotinjt04 on Apr 6, 13 5:07 PM
HOW do I get past level 31? I know that I have to get the bombs to the side and wait for lightening, but the lightening never hits the square with the chain in it to break it and all of the bombs have already made the side squares blue! I played for over 30 minutes with no results and now my son is stuck as well....HELP!!

Go to: