ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Endless Mode

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Oct 7, 10 9:59 AM
I have been playing endless mode for a few days, have racked up millions (literally) of stars and coins - but it won't ask me to make anything other than cakes, or gather anything but caviar and fish. Anyone else having this problem?

BTW - I love this game! Great new twist on FF. =]

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Re:Endless Mode

[Post New]by anntiem on Oct 7, 10 12:57 PM
Hmmm, when I played I didn't even get asked for cakes. It was just salmon, sturgeon, shells, and their byproducts plus refined red caviar and barrels. I did quite pretty soon after I get the money goal though. You can get your patient player aware by just leaving your game on in a level and walking away.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Oct 7, 10 4:36 PM
Hmmm. Okay. I guess I was just hoping for something more. I wanted to be asked for the ticket booth, the pearl necklace, and the sushi and such. Oh well.....

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Oct 7, 10 6:24 PM
Have you built all the factories? I had all the dolphin factories up and maxed. The game keeps asking for all the dolphin products. It's great since if it asked for 2, as long as you have the stuff for 30 or 40, the game lets you keep making them.

The only thing that irks me is the 2 points for a $10,000 oyster.

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Oct 9, 10 4:31 AM
Thanks for the tip, you were spot on! Once I built all of the factories, orders came in like crazy. I'm loving it.

[Post New]by Dumpfi on Oct 11, 10 4:05 AM
My english is not verry god, but I hope, you understand it ;-)

In other Farm Franzy Games I saw, that the endless game is only asking for things you can made.
Bye the pearl faktorys and it would ask for pearls and their produkts.
I bought all faktorys for makeing money and my endless mode is akking for all produkts.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Oct 30, 10 1:35 PM
In this Farm Frenzy, if you build the factory, then it will ask you for the product. If you don't have the factory, then it won't ask for the product.

This Farm Frenzy gives you no awards if you build all the factories. So I only built the 1st 3 and the last 3. I got sick of having to destroy and rebuild them over and over, in most of the other Farm Frenzy's. It's also a waste of money.

In a couple of Farm Frenzy games, they ask you for products that you never built the factories for. This tied up the tasks list, so you were forced to build those factories.

I've played this games Endless Mode for hours and it has never asked me for any products that I don't have a factory for.

Go to: