Aecfoxyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Making coffee

[Post New]by Aecfoxyz on Oct 7, 10 11:39 AM
How do you get the coffee in the cup to accept the milk and sugar?

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Making coffee

[Post New]by donandal on Oct 12, 10 4:11 PM
Good question, I hve tried clicking all over that cup and it will not go in, if you find the answer please post it . and if I find out I will post it. and if anyone out there knows the answer, we would like to know.

[removed by moderator]

Edited on 10/12/2010 at 4:32:03 PM PST

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Making coffee

[Post New]by donandal on Nov 3, 10 7:46 AM
How can we finish this game without making this coffee, this is disgusting, and not called for, this is the second game I have not been able to finish, I am not buying anymore games like this, of course you don;t know until you buy the game, this is just not air, does anyone out there know how to solve this problem so we can move on with this game, I am very unhappy about this.

donandal
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Got it, Making coffee Chaprer 11 Save at Home

[Post New]by donandal on Nov 10, 10 6:53 AM
My husband finally figured out how to get your cup of coffee.
First, you collect the water pitcher, coffee pot,coffee beans, cream,sugar and put them at the bottom, then you click on the coffee maker where you would put the pot, and the shadows of the coffee pot, coffee beans and pitcher will come up, go to the bottom where you have collected them, pick them up and put each one where they belong and then you click on the cup and shadows of the cup and the cream, and sugar show up, and once you put the ones at the bottom into the proper places your cup of coffee with the cream and sugar is filled. that is it, If you want to send me an e-mail,donandal@sbcglobal.net, and ask me questions I will explain. I finally finished the game, thanks to my man.
Anna

Go to: