Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

All Untimed -- Yippee!

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Oct 7, 10 1:15 PM
Thank you, Big Fish, for offering us this game! I already had Spooky and Frosty from last year, but Spooky was timed and I was far enough along in the game for it to be frustruating rather than relaxing for me. I just love playing all of my Fishdoms in "relaxed" mode.
Sherry in Oregon

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:All Untimed -- Yippee!

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 7, 10 1:48 PM
I agree, I love also untimed match 3 games. I don`t want to be set on preasure from a game. Kudos to the developers and bigfish

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Oct 7, 10 2:40 PM
THANKS

I am going to ck it out..I LOVE untimed any games

That is why i do not buy TM"S

I HATE TIMERS

PEN

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 8, 10 6:18 AM
penrose47 wrote:THANKS

I am going to ck it out..I LOVE untimed any games

That is why i do not buy TM"S

I HATE TIMERS

PEN

DITTO !!

I keep saying that if TM games would give the option to play in relaxed mode (because I do love those games, just not the fact that I have to race about the place), I would have bought loads of TM games by now. As it is, I haven't.

Anyway, I am really happy to see that this game has the option to play in relaxed mode, and therefore it's definitely a buy for me.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Oct 8, 10 6:23 AM
Love it!

Kymberlie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
414 Posts

[Post New]by Kymberlie on Oct 9, 10 9:18 AM
I'm a big fan of untimed match 3 games too (as well as other kinds of untimed games, such as hidden object). In fact, I have to REALLY like a match 3 game that's timed, in order to buy it. Untimed games are always my first choice.

[Post New]by tkmorin on Nov 8, 10 9:31 AM
I agree with you all. Sometimes I want a rush and play timed games, but when I get the choice to play without the clock, it's a lot more enjoyable!

Go to: