bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Drawn: The Painted Tower! October 7, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 7, 10 4:44 PM
We have a new version of Drawn: The Painted Tower available now. This new version of the game fixes the following issues:

Fixes game locking when loading
Speeds up initial loading

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 10/07/2010 at 4:44:26 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Drawn: The Painted Tower! October 7, 2010.

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 20, 10 9:20 AM
I am glad there is a new version out (even though it's taken more than a year), because several times at different stages of the game, the game just kind of froze - it kept loading/minimizing/loading/minimizing - when it loaded to go to another scene.
I hope that this new version will have dealt with this issue.

UsiUsiUsi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Drawn: The Painted Tower! October 7, 2010.

[Post New]by UsiUsiUsi on Jun 2, 11 10:57 AM
What can I do when I got a CD shop version (German) and have the problem Valdy described constantly. Downloading the Trial version + installing the CD version over it, won't work. I'm upset since I paid money for it too even not online.

Never got such a bugged game from you.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Drawn: The Painted Tower! October 7, 2010.

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 2, 11 12:12 PM
Hi UsiUsiUsi!

This definitely sounds like an issue that our Techincal Support team could help you with!

You can contact them 24/7 by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page.

Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Go to: