stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Is It Juz Me?

[Post New]by stasibug on Oct 7, 10 8:31 PM
I guess this game has remained so high in ranking because after "Drawn" we are starving? It is an ok game. I do not like that much back and forth forever to "fetch" something! The biggest drawback for me was the much confusing story. Could have been good (maybe).

ScaniX
Clownfish
Clownfish
596 Posts

Re:Is It Juz Me?

[Post New]by ScaniX on Oct 8, 10 1:31 AM
No, actually I honestly liked this one. It was very nicely done concerning graphics and interface. I liked the creepyness of the story and it kept me going until the end. The end cut scene was a bit confusing then. ^^
This one just hit the right mood for me. My favourite is still "Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials", though.
I have to agree that there is a lot of running forwards and backwards to find active hidden object scenes and such, but that didn't kill the fun for me.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Oct 8, 10 8:51 PM
Thank you so much for your opinion. I also liked much of the game which made me more dissatisfied with the entirety. I like searching... but don't like continual clicking. As for the storyline... usually if I don't like it, I can get around it. This one I found interesting, but by the time I had played twice, my little thought processes had gone elsewhere.

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 17, 10 5:58 PM
ScaniX wrote:No, actually I honestly liked this one. It was very nicely done concerning graphics and interface. I liked the creepyness of the story and it kept me going until the end. The end cut scene was a bit confusing then. ^^
This one just hit the right mood for me. My favourite is still "Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials", though.
I have to agree that there is a lot of running forwards and backwards to find active hidden object scenes and such, but that didn't kill the fun for me.

What would you say if you didn't get either one of the cut scenes? I got neither so I am not in love with something I know nothing about. Thanks

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 5:59:02 PM PST

Go to: