evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Problems in the boiler room

[Post New]by evaree on Oct 8, 10 5:55 AM
I am in the boiler room and the fret saw hasbeen dismantled. Under that table the hand is trying to grasp something but nothing is being picked up. I checked out the blog walkthrough in desperation ad find there is supposed to be a rag therewhich I am supposed to wrap around the blade and continue....is anyone havinf this problem......HELP!!!!

scattycat
Flounder
Flounder
2,371 Posts

Re:Problems in the boiler room

[Post New]by scattycat on Oct 8, 10 7:35 AM
evaree - you don't actually pick the rag up - just drag it from the drawer to the fret saw and it will wrap around it.

welcome to the pond and isn't this a smashing game!

Scatty

evaree
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by evaree on Oct 8, 10 10:52 PM
Thank you so much! How stupid I am.....i think i play too much and brains shut down. You are a life saver

scattycat
Flounder
Flounder
2,371 Posts

[Post New]by scattycat on Oct 10, 10 1:35 AM
you're welcome - haven't been posting much because I have been too busy playing this game - just finished it - now what am I going to do! i loved this game!

Scatty

[Post New]by Zim_Zim on Oct 10, 10 3:53 AM
Please help.
I am trying to cut the wooden boards with the saw behind the fallen cupboard in the boiler room.
The saw will not engage with the wooden boards and the saw keeps getting returned to inventory.
Really frustrated

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Oct 10, 10 10:22 AM
You have to cut the boards on the left and right of each board, so there would be 6 cuts in total, three on the left and three on the right, Hope this helps

erigby
Marlin
Marlin
8,482 Posts

[Post New]by erigby on Oct 16, 10 2:12 PM
Scatty-

You've saved my sanity! I've been having the same trouble as evaree with the rag in the drawer. Never occurred to me to drag the thing.

Thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to post in the game forums. Sometimes things aren't even clear in the Walkthroughs.

[Post New]by coatofmanycolors on Oct 16, 10 9:14 PM
I can't figure out how to get fire to the wood in the boiler!

Go to: