Magnet and the Gear

[Post New]by bigsky22 on Oct 8, 10 6:54 AM
Can't get the magnet to pick up the gear! Now what tried for 15 minutes!! Any ideas!

PlumPuddin
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Magnet and the Gear

[Post New]by PlumPuddin on Oct 8, 10 9:22 PM
Hi there! If your talking about close to the end, and the gear is in the big glass jar, all you do is basically pull the magnet right down to the gear. It will stick to the gear, and pull it up. Put your cursor right on the magnet and push or pull to do what you need to do. Hope this is what your talking about. Have fun, hope this helps, and have a great evening. Rachel aka PlumPuddin '

Ejune3
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Magnet and the Gear

[Post New]by Ejune3 on Jan 30, 11 11:58 PM
bigsky22 wrote:Can't get the magnet to pick up the gear! Now what tried for 15 minutes!! Any ideas!

Did you ever get it to work? I've been trying and looking in here for help myself. Still can only pull the magnet down on gear, it will not stick! AAaarrg!

[Post New]by TPSCrass on May 29, 11 3:58 PM
I'm having the same issue as well. We really enjoy playing this game and would like to finish it, but we are stuck with using the magnet to retrieve the gear. I lowered it down to the gear and will not pick up. Did anybody figure out how to do this?
Thank You!

[Post New]by TPSCrass on May 29, 11 4:08 PM
Figured it out...Duh!
Pull the magnet down to the gear and CLICK!

nannanow
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nannanow on Oct 10, 11 12:43 PM
[b]I had the same problem! Pull the magnet down slowly until it's over the gear and then right click with your mouse. Good luck!

[Post New]by ThomasClare on Jan 22, 14 10:09 AM
Still cannot get magnet to stick to or lift gear. Help!

Go to: