Ringing the gongs???

[Post New]by meccaladee on Oct 8, 10 8:12 AM
I'm stuck too! Im at the part where you have to ring the four gongs. The key is on the wall, or at least that is what I thought. When I ring them in the order it shows I get nothing! Am I missing something? Please give me advise. because I have been stuck here forever!

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Ringing the gongs???

[Post New]by govols2 on Oct 8, 10 8:55 AM
You have to ring them in the right order quickly. If you take too long hitting one of them you have to start over.

Good luck

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 8, 10 5:11 PM
An extra hint about ringing the gongs: Sometimes you can do it faster if you click on options and turn off the custom cursor.

[Post New]by meccaladee on Oct 11, 10 9:46 PM
You guys are some heros!!!! I finally did it, changing the cursor helped. I was really stuck for like a week. Moving on. Thank you all!

[Post New]by JoeThorne on Dec 9, 10 3:50 PM
I changed the cursor and am still stuck. I must be very slow, any suggestions?

[Post New]by JoeThorne on Dec 21, 10 9:46 PM
I am still not getting the gongs right, does anyone els have any moor suggestions.

lizhot
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by lizhot on Apr 28, 11 2:48 PM
I tried ringing them faster and faster, and I cannot get them right. Could you please give me a game recharge?

Thanks.

[Post New]by chartyndall on May 28, 11 12:09 PM
nwl43 wrote:An extra hint about ringing the gongs: Sometimes you can do it faster if you click on options and turn off the custom cursor.

thank you for that hint. i was having the same problem (you can't move that fast on a laptop), so i switched off the custom cursor and it worked.

[Post New]by gmart1950 on Apr 14, 12 9:01 PM
I change d the cursor and it still doesn't do any good. Man I hate games that have to be like this. Think I'll cancel my membership. Tried of this waste.

dsrtrosy
Clownfish
Clownfish
677 Posts

[Post New]by dsrtrosy on Apr 17, 12 3:21 PM
I play on a laptop and I found that I had to move the cursor with one hand on the touchpad and click with the other in order to hit them fast enough. It was challenging, but it worked!

gmart1950, if you have a PC, you might need to run a diagnostic. You probably just need to clean up your drive to make it more efficient. If you have a Mac, you might need to just get rid of some files to make enough room to run your games. I find even my iPod runs slowly if it's too packed. If you have lots of games, you might even consider putting them on a large hard drive and playing them from there. You can get a full TB drive these days for less than $90. I do just the opposite. I save every file except apps to a drive. I have one 1TB and one 2 TB, so I have plenty of room on my computer!

sfvg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sfvg on Jun 18, 12 1:30 AM
Is there any other work around for this fast ringing? I am disabled and simplay don't have the digital speed needed no matter which cursor I play with.

I wish developers would stop thinking that all gamers are teenage boys. It would be great if they designed games that their grandparents could physically play.

DC

[Post New]by gamechic94 on Jul 16, 12 10:19 AM
i have been stuck on ringing the gongs and nothing helps. I ring them fast and turn the cursier off still no help. anyone have any other suggistions. I have even done them in order that shows on the pole.i'm ready to just give up and quite.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Oct 25, 12 7:44 AM
Thanks guys for the help. Thought I was going crazy. I was hitting the gongs in order but nothing was happening and the hints kept me at the gongs.

Go to: