bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 8, 10 10:06 AM
Hey Fishies!

Check out the walkthrough for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough available for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat!

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Oct 10, 10 2:40 PM
thank you, thank you for pointing me in the direction of the walkthrough... had to resort to it as i got completely stuck trying to find a handle for the wringer.

[Post New]by mia91775 on Oct 12, 10 7:43 PM
OMG - thank you - this was a godsend! I've been stuck in the same spot for 2 days & was regretting purchasing this game! You have been a huge help!

Murray4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Murray4 on Oct 20, 10 12:35 PM
Bg Arno, disappointment, I have had to go to gamez to get the correct directions or hints!! You are so much better-----What happen?

[Post New]by Yourcrazygrandma on Oct 20, 10 6:07 PM
I don't belong to a forum. Just started the game and five mins. into it I am stuck.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 21, 10 4:08 AM
Hi Yourcrazygrandma,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you tried consulting the walkthrough here?

If you have and you are still stuck, could you give a little more detail like in what scene, what object...etc so the fishies can help you out

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by Jaclynnn on Oct 21, 10 5:28 PM
after i got the mysterious paper im stuck. i dont know where to find the part to put my cat picture at.
it doesnt make sense in the walk through.

Edited on 10/21/2010 at 7:26:17 PM PST

[Post New]by verlaine37 on Oct 31, 10 9:13 AM
i am at the end of the game page 91 of the walkthrough. Ive taken the boat twice to get to the library. however i always end up at the boat house and cant seem to make it to the library. there is no place to click and no clear path. the walkthrough does not address this. how do i get to library from the boat house?

[Post New]by Bigfishyfishfish on Nov 3, 10 6:13 PM
Dear Mia9,
OMG is just so offensive to some of us. You people glibly talk of respect. Try to think about what you're saying. You're playing a computer game, for crying out loud, not appealing to some people's God!

Bernetta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Bernetta on Nov 10, 10 4:07 PM
A question about instructions in Walkthrough. What is the difference between clicking "down" and "back".

I have just returned from the laboratory beneath the wash room and I am now at the side of the house. I need to return to the Pantry in the "Main Cellar". The instructions read "click left twice, down once, back once, right (room closest to the front) once". When do that I am nowhere near the "Main Cellar". So.......I'm basically lost!

Please stop laughing! You must feel compassion for those of us who are dumber than a sack of hammers.

Edited on 11/10/2010 at 4:09:30 PM PST

Bernetta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Bernetta on Nov 10, 10 4:15 PM
Bernetta wrote:A question about instructions in Walkthrough. What is the difference between clicking "down" and "back".

I have just returned from the laboratory beneath the wash room and I am now at the side of the house. I need to return to the Pantry in the "Main Cellar". The instructions read "click left twice, down once, back once, right (room closest to the front) once". When do that I am nowhere near the "Main Cellar". So.......I'm basically lost!

Please stop laughing! You must feel compassion for those of us who are dumber than a sack of hammers.

NEVER MIND.......I figured it out. When I clicked left twice I was in the wash/laundry room. Click down meant down the stairway into the laboratory.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Dec 3, 10 11:29 AM
I don't know why, but the walkthrough in Chapter 2 doesn't look like the game. When you get into the garden, go to the left and break the chains on the door, the only room available is the one with the boiler. What am I missing?

Pix

1wil2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by 1wil2 on Dec 14, 10 4:03 PM
One of the best games i have played and thx for the walkthrough it was soooo useful at times when i was really stuck.

[Post New]by anothrchnce8161 on Dec 18, 10 5:07 PM
dark tales edgar allan poe's the black cat

[Post New]by KymmieC on Jan 24, 11 3:38 PM
I am completely new to computer games. Am I able to print this off so if I need it, I have it? Husband bought the game and I am really lost. Thanks ~

[Post New]by sheaton on Jan 27, 11 5:05 PM
I am stuck trying to find the rope to pull down the cabinet to get into the garden... I cannot find the rope anywhere and the walkthrough is a bust

[Post New]by psnoopyt on Feb 23, 11 10:46 AM
how can we get into the walkthrough? we're stuck trying to get whatever is stuck in the key hole of the garden door, where are the pliers for the hangar, and how do we get the door open that needs something put under it to catch the key.

Edited on 02/23/2011 at 10:56:10 AM PST

[Post New]by onehoppyfeesh on Jul 3, 11 10:38 AM
Help, I am stuck, I finished the hidden object scene to obtain the cage with the mouse and never got it in my inventory . I am at the maze and need the cage and mouse to continue . Can you help

[Post New]by nanciemajor on Aug 6, 11 4:14 AM
im stuck..caint find the mouse trap??

[Post New]by MiasNene on Nov 20, 11 11:48 PM
Just wanted to thanks for walk-thru. Love these games and hate to admit that I was really stuck on moving carriage. The only place I couldn't figure it out. Was driving me crazy and was about to give up. Sailed thru the rest of it. Thanks again.

Go to: