Level 31

[Post New]by momcrabass on Oct 8, 10 11:04 AM
Am I a total idiot here, but I can't seem to figure out how to do level 31? Help!

Re:Level 31

[Post New]by katlin721 on Oct 8, 10 2:57 PM
How do you get past this level? Can anyone answer this question? Thanks

tityot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tityot on Oct 8, 10 4:50 PM
moncrabass idem for me, can't seem to figure out how to do

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on Oct 8, 10 7:11 PM
What is going on with Level 31? I buy this game for nice, refreshing, relaxing game where I won't feel like an idiot and you guys throw in a Level 31. I played all of the other Fishdom games and never saw one like this. Help from the fishies please.

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Oct 9, 10 4:46 AM
I made the chain dissapear with the ligthening-powerup. At first I thought it needed a bomb, but it coulden´t reach. Ligthening-poweruo´p does the trick.

[Post New]by Zhanna_M on Oct 9, 10 4:46 AM
Is that the one with the upper left section locked up by one chained tile? (I don't know how else to describe it). If so, I worked on the right hand side of the board to make enough bombs (seven) to get a lightning, and then I "zapped" a tile matching the locked tile with the lightning. Then the pieces fell through and the left side of the board was playable.

If this doesn't make sense or if it's a different level than what I was thinking of, let me know!

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on Oct 9, 10 11:11 AM
Duh!!! Totally forgot about the lightening! Really love this forum. Thank you fishies for bailing me out again.

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Oct 10, 10 8:55 AM
Zhanna, yes, that´s the one.

[Post New]by lucypuppypawz on Oct 23, 10 2:08 PM
Thanks so much for the lightning bolt info!!!!!

[Post New]by the7thsojurn on Nov 5, 10 6:25 PM
suss1 wrote:I made the chain dissapear with the ligthening-powerup. At first I thought it needed a bomb, but it coulden´t reach. Ligthening-poweruo´p does the trick.
IT A LIE THE LIGHING MAY WORK FOR YOU BUT IT STAYS WAY TO THE FAR LEFT AND NEVER HIT ANY THING OVER FIVE OF THEM SAME RESULTS SO THIS IS A JOKE GAME;

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Nov 9, 10 6:38 PM
the7thsojurn wrote:
suss1 wrote:I made the chain dissapear with the ligthening-powerup. At first I thought it needed a bomb, but it coulden´t reach. Ligthening-poweruo´p does the trick.
IT A LIE THE LIGHING MAY WORK FOR YOU BUT IT STAYS WAY TO THE FAR LEFT AND NEVER HIT ANY THING OVER FIVE OF THEM SAME RESULTS SO THIS IS A JOKE GAME;

Did you switch the lightning with the same type piece that is chained/locked? I wasted about 4 lightnings before I figured it out!!

Cherubabies
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,247 Posts

[Post New]by Cherubabies on Dec 1, 10 8:56 PM
You just have to wait until the Lightening Bolt hits it ... there's really no other way of doing it! And yes it could take a while. I had about 7 Lightening Bolts before one of them finally hit it.

[Post New]by froggy1010 on May 10, 11 4:55 AM
Thanks so much for the helpfull tips about the lightening bolts.It really does work

[Post New]by irishone15 on Oct 15, 12 12:15 PM
Zhanna_M wrote:Is that the one with the upper left section locked up by one chained tile? (I don't know how else to describe it). If so, I worked on the right hand side of the board to make enough bombs (seven) to get a lightning, and then I "zapped" a tile matching the locked tile with the lightning. Then the pieces fell through and the left side of the board was playable.

If this doesn't make sense or if it's a different level than what I was thinking of, let me know!

[Post New]by irishone15 on Oct 15, 12 12:17 PM
yes that helped..clicking the same tile with the lightning bolt..and also working on the right side to get the lighting bolt..thanks for all the help

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Oct 22, 12 10:37 AM
Just as I clicked on this thread I remembered the lightning bolt I think it said you needed to make 8 explosions to get one, although I don't know yet if you just have to have them or actually use them. Guess I'll go find out

Go to: