tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Build alot 3

[Post New]by tonleee on Nov 17, 08 7:28 AM
I was in the middle of level 11 and the game locked up and shut down. I lost everything! Anyone else have this problem, or am I just the lucky one and it was my computer and not the game?

Thanks

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

Re:Build alot 3

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 17, 08 9:14 AM
I'm just downloading the game now. Will come back and let you know if I have any problems with it.

So happy got this one so fast!!

talkgirl7
Salmon
Salmon
2,541 Posts

[Post New]by talkgirl7 on Nov 17, 08 9:16 AM
i know i am shocked lol i came on and saw it and i was like im buying it lol

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Nov 17, 08 10:31 AM
Kirioth wrote:I am at around level 20 now with no problems. so I would say it isn't the game. Maybe t just was a one time glitch for you.

Thank you! I hope it is....

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Nov 17, 08 1:54 PM
Tonlee . . . I'm at level 15 and no crashing here. If it happens again . . . consult Tech support immediately.

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Nov 17, 08 2:59 PM
It did lock up again at level 14....strange....When I go back in, it works....strange..I am glad to hear nobody else is having this problem..... Thank you all for looking for me.

Lady_BunBun
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_BunBun on Nov 17, 08 3:55 PM
I crashed at level 16. I had alot of my own lots up for sale so that I could buy up ones I didn't yet own at the "low-ball" price. I wonder if "excessive" real-estate that had anything to do with it.

[Post New]by lorann17042 on Apr 9, 11 5:35 AM
I am also stuck trying to figure out how to make 12 million on 16 painted chalets in the time allowed.

KRSPDS
Shark
Shark
10,491 Posts

[Post New]by KRSPDS on Apr 9, 11 11:53 PM
tonlee, try uninstalling and reinstalling your game - this appears to fix most problems, especially if your personal game was corrupted during the original download and/or install.

Lady_BunBun - the low-ball price only works if 4 properties are for sale at the same time and two are the same type. eg. you want to buy a chalet, one is for sale, so you can only buy at the top price; you want to buy one chalet and two are for sale at the same type, then you can buy at the middle price (this also occurs if 4 differing properties are for sale; you want to buy a chalet, two are for sale and two other propeties are also for sale, then the low-ball offer will be accepted. Tip: if you select a property that is for sale, it will stay for sale until you release it (if the normal sale time has lapsed).

lorann17042 - first build the biggest buildings possible, then save you money, once you get close, start destroying the larger buildings an placing chalets - make sure you have both a recycling centre (sawmill) and a workshop (with the speed upgrade) and other money generating buildings as well.

I hope this helps everyone. Good Luck and enjoy the game.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 10, 11 2:12 PM
Hi lorann17042 and thanks KRSPDS for the excellent help!

I'm going to move this thread over to the Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe Forum, but it will also continue to show up in the Chit-Chat Corner.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on Aug 3, 11 10:51 AM
My computer recent crashed - the mother board was fried. This may sound incredible but I had over 837,000,000,000 - yes 837 billion for my total earnings.
I lost everything - Build-a-lots 1-3 )with over 450 billion on 1 and 50 billion on 2. Asyou can imagine I invested a great deal of time playing these games. My goal for 3 was to see if it tripped the total earnings at a trillion. Now everything is lost!!!
Or is it? Is there anyway that I can recoup my old statistics?

plukasiewicz@twcny.rr.com

yaf1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by yaf1 on Aug 12, 11 11:44 AM
This is plukasiewicz@twcny.rr.com again. I was hoping for a reply from the "powers that be". Is there anyway to recoup my totals?

Please, respond!

Thank you.

Go to: