oh2tex
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

sickle at the training camp

[Post New]by oh2tex on Oct 8, 10 6:07 PM
I can't find the sickle at the training camp. I checked the walkthrough and it looks like there's a sickle on the right edge of the scene about 1/4 of the way down but when I go to the actual game, I can't see it. It's the last item that I need and I'm getting really frustrated because I have no hints available to me.

deetroy1
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:sickle at the training camp

[Post New]by deetroy1 on Oct 28, 10 11:50 AM
It is down the bottom left you can just see the brown handle. It becomes easy when you remember to collect the runes as someone so cleverly said on here (thanks) I was really stuck until I discovered this. You can then use the vision orb to find things.

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:sickle at the training camp

[Post New]by KatzHome on Aug 23, 12 7:16 AM
Thank you so much for asking where the sickle is! Now I'm trying to find the FLAIL...

All in all, I like this game a lot! I love hearing Merlin's voice, it's really well done, he speaks exactly the way that I'd expect him to. And the music is wonderful ~ very Medieval ~ it's a very "You are there" experience. I've always enjoyed the Legend of King Arthur, ever since I was a kid. I've read just about every book written on the subject in my teens, including "Le Morte D'Arthur" by Sir Thomas Malory ~ so this game is really a pleasure for me to play!

Now to find a really great game on the Hobbit and Rings Trilogy... if anyone can suggest one... Till the end of September I'll still playing games on my old PPC Mac, after that I'll have a new Intel Mac...

Go to: