Fingerprints

[Post New]by Pattilovesgames on Oct 8, 10 10:16 PM
This is my first post so forgive any mistakes.
Does anyone else have a problem with the fingreprints staying in a group? Can't get them to "stick" to the bottom of the hand print so they can be matched to each finger.
Help!
Thanks!

flofingers
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Fingerprints

[Post New]by flofingers on Oct 11, 10 6:06 PM
Yes, I have been having the same problem and am just about ready to give up.
I have tried just about everything and can't even pick up the fingerprints to put them in the 5 circles at the bottom of the hand. Is there a problem or can we get this fixed?

sas4e
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by sas4e on Jun 27, 11 8:22 PM
I've had trouble with the fingerprints also.....but decided to completely back out of game and then go back to game like it's the first time I've played it today. Hoping this works.....didn't want to chose skip just because game would not work correctly.

angco
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by angco on Jun 30, 11 4:22 AM
have you got past this bit if not i can help

7SlotFever
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by 7SlotFever on Jul 1, 11 8:04 AM
I was able to dust the prints and select them but after having to close the game at that point and come back they no longer show that they are selected, I cannot re-select them and the game has come to a complete halt. I am unable to proceed further.

The prints appear to be dusted, but cannot be selected.
I can pick up the tape, but not use it on anything.

There is no other action available in this screen.

Time to ask for a refund or credit maybe?

menora
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by menora on Aug 31, 11 1:45 PM
The game will dust all the prints but only lets you pick them up if you have the message saying you have the right ones.

[Post New]by garretsuze61 on Feb 21, 13 11:41 AM
angco wrote:have you got past this bit if not i can help

Help! I am having the same problem. tape will only take certain fingerprints anyway and when I peel them they just disappear. What did you do to get past this, please?
garretsuze61

Go to: