bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Renovate & Relocate: Boston forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 9, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Renovate & Relocate: Boston forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Renovate & Relocate: Boston players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Renovate & Relocate: Boston forum

[Post New]by miranda_me on Oct 10, 10 8:30 AM
This is a fun game - I especially like "decorating" the rooms. However, the spelling is atrocious!! Doesn't somebody check these things out before putting them out???

dognclog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by dognclog on Oct 12, 10 10:01 PM
I kind of enjoyed this one, but the spelling amused me. I liked the redecorating, but I wanted to redecorate, not rebuild. She wasn't too bothered by the bathroom, but it still got ripped out to the studs, regardless of what was salvageable. I agree with one commenter, where on earth did she get all of this money? What I looked at was pretty darn pricey! It was also way too short, kept waiting for more to happen but it never did.
I too was expecting something a little more like Home Sweet Home, although I enjoyed this variation, but there sure could have been a lot more of it!
I bought it and enjoyed it, but wouldn't do it again.

[Post New]by jenius on Oct 15, 10 7:30 AM
Although I am pretty easy to please, I was really disappointed with this. I had nearly completed the game (although I didn't know it) within the one hour free trial, and then finished the game within half an hour of purchasing it! This was an expensive game for the game play and should have gone directly to the $2.99 bin. There is not enough variety to keep playing it over and over and so I'm left feeling ripped off. I would not recommend anyone spend their money on this one.

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Oct 15, 10 10:31 AM
I was incredibly disappointed, wayyy to short..... not enough choices.... did i miss something? seems strangely short...and why only 3 choices ....im pissed i payed for this. but seriously, did i maybe miss something? lol hidden levels...kindergarten skill choice,,,, anything??? lol

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 10:32:00 AM PST

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on Oct 15, 10 10:34 AM
jenius wrote:Although I am pretty easy to please, I was really disappointed with this. I had nearly completed the game (although I didn't know it) within the one hour free trial, and then finished the game within half an hour of purchasing it! This was an expensive game for the game play and should have gone directly to the $2.99 bin. There is not enough variety to keep playing it over and over and so I'm left feeling ripped off. I would not recommend anyone spend their money on this one.

I absolutely wholeheartedly agere with you!!!! of all the games ive played, and bought.... this one.... really, really really, bad.... wish i could get my money back with this "too easy for kindergarten kids" game...

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 10:35:01 AM PST

[Post New]by JordanV50 on Oct 20, 10 6:21 PM
I really enjoyed this game...It was a nice change from some of the other hidden object games that have the difficult puzzles and the dark rooms...This game was very relaxing...I have played it several times now...I would like to see more brighter colors for walls and furniture and how about more accessories like pillows,pictures,etc...But I was very disappointed with the time length of the game.. I was really into it and bam it was over.....Way, way to short for the price...I would like to see a collectors edition of this game but I would hope the time length would be lots longer...Is there anymore in the works by any chance???

Edited on 10/20/2010 at 6:26:20 PM PST

Go to: