bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Renovate & Relocate: Boston technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 9, 10 12:50 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

ChocCherry
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Post any Renovate & Relocate: Boston technical issues here only

[Post New]by ChocCherry on Oct 9, 10 9:03 AM
I clicked items in the hidden object scenes and they wouldn't delete from the list so you had to remember what you had already found. Spelling deplorable, badly put together game. Also the word list and menu button were scrunched down too far on the window to see them all.

[Post New]by RealOcean on Oct 9, 10 11:08 AM
Menu button so far down it was not even clickable. Start-up video sound also has issues - music is loud while the speaking parts are recorded at a much lower level and very difficult to hear.
I could not see many of the items on the list for search.
This game did not make it past the first two minutes for me.

romany09
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by romany09 on Oct 9, 10 12:27 PM
Made choices for the kitchen but there was no "done" button even though I chose exactly what was required.

[Post New]by starlightsaffron on Oct 10, 10 1:02 AM
won't start something about skeleton adventure [play has stopped working

scpotamus
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by scpotamus on Oct 10, 10 2:02 PM
Mine seems to be to the left and down. Couldn't even click on the menu button. Had to do a Ctr Alt Del to the task manager to quit.
Ok, had to play in windowed mode... I also was disappointed with the spelling. I played for (evidently due to the amount of time left) 15 minutes over two times going in.
I'm not sure I could say it was the worst game I've ever tried, but it comes close. I hate to say stuff like that because people work their butts off coming up with these games...but I just finished Edgar Allan Poe The Black Cat, one of the best ihogs I've played in a while and VERY long!!! This just looked like it was thrown together.

For me it is a complete no-go

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 2:21:54 PM PST

[Post New]by sharonsway1 on Nov 12, 10 6:34 PM
I can't see the list of hidden objects at the beginning of this game. I also can't delete the game.

[Post New]by GrandmaBarbara on Nov 14, 10 1:35 PM
Soooooo Sloooow, and lots of misspelled words. This is the first game I deleted during the trial period. Awful!

[Post New]by wynn1_sms18 on Dec 29, 10 6:59 PM
It keeps telling me there's another game open and to restart my computer. I did that, but it still told me there was another game open. (there wasn't)...I'd like to play the game, but can't even open it!
Wynnsms@sbcglobal.net

ark161
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by ark161 on Jan 25, 12 3:51 PM
when i leave the game the hidden object scene wont save

Go to: