besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

i like this game

[Post New]by besstan on Oct 9, 10 2:30 AM
but the objects are small as the other fishies say but love the part in renovating the places i try the hour triel see how it goes besstan

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:i like this game

[Post New]by patnsky on Oct 9, 10 8:39 AM
besstan, well said. For the first time ever I am wondering how long this game is. I feel I got way more than half way through the game in the demo so I think I will wait for it to come out as a DD.

Thanks BF for giving us a great variety of games.

Pat

eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by eenybeanie on Oct 9, 10 9:24 AM
You know, sometimes I get tired of the dark and gloomy games. A game like this is strictly for fun, and for once, I don't have to find my way around from room to room. I for one, am glad that Big Fish offered this!!

cspmbs
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by cspmbs on Oct 9, 10 11:01 AM
I have to agree with eenybeanie, I really enjoyed it. I really liked decorating part too, except the choices coulda been better. The colors were so neutral. I almost died,lol, when I had blue and peach as wall colors.( I hate green, but almost considered it a couple times).
The misspelled words didn't bother me, but the pylon item (that was a traffic cone did a bit.) I have 4 minutes left and want to buy the game and although it looks like you have more than one house to decorate, I think I might wait for the walk-through to come out to make sure I am not almost finished the game.
I also enjoyed the simplicity of the game(no strategy guide needed and NO INVENTORY items(what a break) plus NO running beck and forth between rooms!
Also the story/hidden objects made sense too,which is a plus in my book.

So far I really like it and would recommend it!

gojo55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by gojo55 on Oct 9, 10 12:12 PM
I havepurchased it.It was far to short. About 2 hh.

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by jujus1a on Oct 9, 10 7:40 PM
I hve found this game to be relaxing and enjoyable. it is a straight HOG and would be great for kids.
The spelling - honestly I do not know why this issue is being raised in today's society where half of the population have no idea how to spell anything unless it is in text form.
The objects are not that hard to find and i finished the demo in 46 minutes - admittedly I did skip all of the dialogue.
The decor I found was not to my taste but hey it is only a game and it is meant to be fun.
As a DD I would be good to own it, but have since found out that it is only 2 hrs long, which means that it would not be worth it to be.

Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by 070650 on Oct 10, 10 9:56 AM
I liked it too,but it was really short.,but enjoyable to me.I liked the decorating.relaxing.

[Post New]by jillnite on Oct 10, 10 1:05 PM
I liked the game too. I wish I would have been able to quicken the talking. I love to know what's going on, but did get a bit weary waiting for the next part of the conversation at times.

I loved the Hidden Object part - just enough tough and easy items to keep me happy and not too aggravated.

I loved the decorating part too, but I had times when I had boxes but no choices. I thought maybe later in the game I'd be able to go back and I'd have some extra options in those places, but I guess not.

It was way too short and I will be cautious about buying the next one (I'm guessing Miami?) because of that. I'd have liked it to be twice as long.

Cessna1
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

i like this game

[Post New]by Cessna1 on Oct 10, 10 1:07 PM
besstan wrote:but the objects are small as the other fishies say but love the part in renovating the places i try the hour triel see how it goes besstan

Go to: