gamefun13
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

How do you Exit out of game

[Post New]by gamefun13 on Oct 9, 10 9:01 AM
I hate sounding dumb but how do you exit out of game when you need a break.

tjmuse
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:How do you Exit out of game

[Post New]by tjmuse on Oct 9, 10 9:12 AM
Don't feel dumb because I have the same issue and am trying to find the answer

Yarnalee
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Yarnalee on Oct 9, 10 9:23 AM
Press the Escape button on your keyboard to bring up the menu. From there you can save your game and exit.

cjmajor49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by cjmajor49 on Oct 9, 10 4:13 PM
I must have missed the instructions somewhere. I never saw any in the game's introduction about exiting or anything else. Seems to remind me of the game Voyage, which is also sort of bizarre.

azoch
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by azoch on Oct 9, 10 9:47 PM
had to turn off cp, what a worthless game, sure wish i had not spent my money on it.
no instructions, no controls, worse game i have ever seen on big fish....

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 10, 10 2:52 AM
Pressing Esc for the main menu is standard for a large file adventure game. This isn't one aimed at novices.

[Post New]by happygrams18 on Oct 10, 10 7:11 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Pressing Esc for the main menu is standard for a large file adventure game. This isn't one aimed at novices.

I am finding that out Mr._Russ. I have done this type of game before...Syberia...but this one is much trickier and is frustrating. I too could not find a way to get out of the game and I had to turn my computer off...which means I probably lost the place I left off. Too bad that Big Fish does not have a "demo" game for every game. Not doing so leaves the door wide open for complaints and people wanting their money back.

Having said all that...I am impressed with the music and the graphics. I have not yet formed an opinion on the other parts of it because I am still trying to learn the game. I like Syberia...both one and two, but I said I would never buy another game that had you running all over the place without much help. Guess what...I didn't know what I was getting into with Sherlock Holmes vs Arsene Lupin.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 11, 10 2:41 AM
happygrams, it is best to assume for all LFAs that there is no demo on BFG, they are hard and you have a lot of running around to do with not much of an idea initially of what you're doing.

Go to: