jenkast
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Screen Resolution?

[Post New]by jenkast on Oct 9, 10 1:00 PM
I have a 19'' screen and the edges of the game are always hidden no matter what I change the resolution to. Does anyone know the exact size for this game?

Or do I have to play it in windowed mode?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Screen Resolution?

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 9, 10 1:12 PM
Hey jenkast,

Most of our games run with the screen resolution of 1024 x 768 (or higher) - for more information, please take a look at this help article:

Screen Resolution

Also, if you happen to have an 'Auto' button on your monitor (by your power button), try pushing that. It will reset the current view and may help fit the game to your screen!

For further help, please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST.

I'll be locking this thread to keep all technical questions in one thread, but please post any further issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: