Spelling errors

[Post New]by angeliiis on Oct 9, 10 5:54 PM
Basicly I did enjoy the game-I love decorating. But I was astonished by the number of spelling errors. Spell check would be a good option for this creator.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Spelling errors

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 9, 10 9:34 PM
i'm thinking this is another offering from our eastern european friends... you'll find that in some of these games, there are items that are mislabeled and the grammar is a little off... the typos run rampant - but the gist is there, so you're able to play the game with little difficulty...

as time goes on, these problems will dissolve and the companies making these games will have better offerings to show for it...

so just smile and play along while they work out their little issues...

and if you like decorating games - have you tried the home sweet home games?? i love the christmas edition!

sleeplady
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

Re:Spelling errors

[Post New]by sleeplady on Oct 11, 10 12:50 PM
from Ember
"i'm thinking this is another offering from our eastern european friends... you'll find that in some of these games, there are items that are mislabeled and the grammar is a little off... the typos run rampant - but the gist is there, so you're able to play the game with little difficulty...

as time goes on, these problems will dissolve and the companies making these games will have better offerings to show for it...

so just smile and play along while they work out their little issues...
"

Say what??? Just pay your money and smile while you play a third rate game!!?? If they don't care enough to name objects properly or get the spelling correctly I do NOT care enough to give them my money!!!

Why should we as Americans think we have to accept mediocrity ?? I find it offensive that they do not take the time to learn about their target markets. Get it right or go home with empty pockets!

Edited on 10/11/2010 at 12:51:39 PM PST

Go to: