dlcline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Level 93

[Post New]by dlcline on Oct 9, 10 10:34 PM
I have been on this level for a long time and even started over thinking I was doing something wrong. I can not get the lone stone in the middle. I have had bombs all over the board, on the edges and every where. The lightening bolt does nothing. it does not even come close to it. Can any one help me. I hate to not be able to finish as far as I have come. Does any one know how it is done. I really like this game it is just frustrating to come so far and not get out of this level. Please help

Edited on 10/09/2010 at 10:35:48 PM PST

Re:Level 93

[Post New]by lsmejkal on Oct 10, 10 9:18 AM
Me too. Exactly what you said. I am wondering if I go to untimed mode and play for a long time if the lightning bolt won't hit it twice eventually. I've had some sessions in timed mode where it does, but only once before the timer runs out and not at all in some sessions.

Leslie

[Post New]by lsmejkal on Oct 10, 10 9:31 AM
lsmejkal wrote:Me too. Exactly what you said. I am wondering if I go to untimed mode and play for a long time if the lightning bolt won't hit it twice eventually. I've had some sessions in timed mode where it does, but only once before the timer runs out and not at all in some sessions.

Leslie

Yes, this worked!! I got one lightning bolt to hit the center and then one of the rocket shaped "bombs" formed close enough to be the second hit. I turned off the relaxed mode and am back to normal.

Leslie

dlcline
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dlcline on Oct 10, 10 10:07 AM
I have been playing the untimed mode so what you are saying is that eventually the lightning will hit the stone. I don't know if my hands will hold on that long. I played it a good 30 minutes last night. I have yet to get back on it cause my hands hurt. But thank you for the info.

Sunbonnet
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Sunbonnet on Oct 12, 10 6:57 PM
I think the lightening bolt will blow up whatever you want it to. It seems to get rid of all the symbols on the board that you exchange it with. If the center has a ghost, exchange the lightening bolt with a ghost and they will all be destroyed (well, it destroys one level. If the symbol has two chains it will destroy one, etc). Sometimes it takes a while to move the correct symbol next to the bolt. (I think that's the way it works if I remember right )

Edited on 10/12/2010 at 6:58:01 PM PST

bethiej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bethiej on Oct 15, 10 8:44 PM
You did remember right! I've logged a lot of late night hours playing Fishdom over the years and if I ever knew how the lightening bolt worked, I seem to have forgotten. Thanks so much, Sunbonnet! You helped me out of a puzzling predicament!

Now, on to decorating my Christmas aquarium!

marbleann1
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by marbleann1 on Nov 25, 10 4:00 AM
Thank you Thank you, I have been fooling with that level for hours. Bombs, missiles, nothing worked. Finally I said gee someone must be having the same problem here. Duh and here you all are. I want to mention that I got this game from another site and they offered no help there. It took me a while to think about coming here. I never knew how to work that thunder bolt either. I don't even know how I got them. But thanks to you I know and I can not only get past that level I can go to sleep. Thanksgiving has been saved.

[Post New]by HaronHaven on Nov 6, 11 6:45 PM
I just purchased this game a few days ago and I have been stuck on Level 93 for heaven knows how long. I have been playing this level off and on all day today for a total of about 4 hours at least. I have had lightening bolts that did nothing but circle around the lone square in the middle. I have built up several bombs in a group and blew them and I am getting no where. I have read through all the posts and because there is so many, I am getting even more confused. If somebody reads this and knows exactly what to do, I would greatly appreciate your help. I think what my problem is my eyes are to tired and blurry right now to even begin reading all these replies and sorting out anything. LOL

[Post New]by Puggyzero on Nov 24, 11 3:15 PM
When you get the Lightning Bolt, switch it with the same symbol that is in the pesky middle block...Ex. if the middle block has a sting ray, when you get a lightening bolt switch the lighting bolt block with a sting ray block and voila..it hits the middle!

[Post New]by ayankee on Dec 15, 12 2:19 PM
Dear dlcline, lsmejkal was spot on. I just completed Level 93 (in timed mode). 1st attempt using rocket only cleared center square once. But using lsmejkal's suggestion of swapping lightning bolt with the same symbol as the one in the center causes the bolt to 'zap' the center.

To get a lighting bolt to appear, I focused clearing squares on one side of the board. I created large matches that produced a bomb then I'd do same a little above the bomb so another would appear then I'd explode it close to the other bomb thus clearing a ton of squares. This soon produced a lightning bolt.

I'd make matches near it until a symbol matching the symbol in the center square was close enough to the lightning bolt so I could swap them (my win had Snowman in the middle so I swapped my bolts for snowman squares). Cleared level w/half time remaining. Good luck (and THANKS lsmejkal!).

Go to: