I SPY: Treasure Hunt

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

I SPY: Treasure Hunt

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 10, 10 12:05 AM
Embark on an adventure to Smuggler's Cove, a community bursting with pirate history, elusive clues and spectacular hidden treasures. Exploring the town and playing I SPY riddles cleverly reveal pieces of two mysterious treasure maps. Assemble the pieces and follow the clues on your exciting hunt to discover the unique treasures left behind by the town's legendary pirates in I SPY Treasure Hunt, a fun Hidden Object game.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 8:47:08 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:I SPY: Treasure Hunt

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 12:14 AM
I took one look at today's TGT and almost lost my cookies on my keyboard .

I am trying so hard to be patient....

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Oct 10, 10 12:14 AM

This is a charming HOG that I played with my grandchildren about 6 years ago.

jenny1983
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
488 Posts

[Post New]by jenny1983 on Oct 10, 10 12:18 AM
This game was released in 2001 and is recommended for ages 6-9

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 12:19 AM
I am glad to hear that jkuci, that is great.

For me personally, I don't have kids, ergo no grandkids, and I demo'ed an I Spy game once... for about 10 minutes and I didn't like it and I don't want this one. I hate to sound grumpy about this but I am grumpy about this.

ETA: I need to add that I honestly don't think this is the fault of BFG. There are a lot of good games coming up - I read about them - for some reason the developers are not releasing the games yet... (I just checked another website to see what they show are new releases and it is mostly I-phone games and Facebook games). I have no idea why, but I am thinking they are (the developers that is) to blame!

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 12:29:40 AM PST

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Oct 10, 10 12:24 AM
One of the most silly game I have ever encounted , why bother to put it up?

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 10, 10 12:26 AM
Adorable game for children. It's been quite a while since we've seen a new children's game on here - hopefully this will make some child's weekend an exciting one!

Game is really cute with a fun theme - has all sorts of unexpected animations, musical effects and is really done in a fun format. Would be a nice game to play alongside your grandchildren, nieces/nephews or your own small kids.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 12:27 AM
mmemubon wrote:One of the most silly game I have ever encounted , why bother to put it up?

As I mentioned in the post above - I am not sure BFG has anything to put up. I am starting to wonder if they are as desperate as we are to get their mitts on some of these good sounding games that are due to be released this Fall/Winter. I could be totally wrong... but I wonder??

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 10, 10 12:28 AM
mmemubon wrote:One of the most silly game I have ever encounted , why bother to put it up?

Because there are others in the world who might enjoy it? It's a children's game. Kids like to play games too.

nomatt
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by nomatt on Oct 10, 10 12:37 AM
Somebody said it was released in 2001? It looks like it. Yet another game deleted after 10 minutes, sigh. I agree this isn't BFs fault but the recent games have been terrible. Checking here is one of the first things I do each day, now I find I do it later and later.

dcairns
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dcairns on Oct 10, 10 12:40 AM
Cute game for 10 yr olds or younger in my opinion. How about an adult game today as well?

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Oct 10, 10 12:42 AM
hi fishes just want to say lisa522 you are sooooooooooo right .we need to let the kids have a fun now &then.have if you happen to d/l &dont like it then just hit delet .then try something else. hummmmm thats what i do. have a great day

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 10, 10 12:45 AM
Yes it is a children's game. BF have put out a diverse selection this week. I along with others, am patiently waiting for a good ihog/frog etc. A lot of fishes would be happy with what has come out so far. Another week coming up, looks like I will have to be patient. What's the chance that us HOG lovers will be awash this coming week? Off to find some cupboards to clean out.
ETA. I have in the early days of buying HOG's bought a couple of this series, so I have tried them.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 12:55:06 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 12:48 AM
nomatt wrote: I agree this isn't BFs fault but the recent games have been terrible. Checking here is one of the first things I do each day, now I find I do it later and later.

Ditto, Ditto and Tritto!!

Same here nomatt...

ETA: peglegann: What's the chance that us HOG lovers will be awash this coming week?

HEAR, HEAR!! Peglegann!! THREE CHEERS FOR AN OPTIMIST!!

I needed to hear that... thank you....

shadowfax

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 12:52:37 AM PST

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Oct 10, 10 1:04 AM
I agree that kids should have their games too. There was an
opportunity to sign-up in one of the Game Splashes recently,
so I thought there would be a special category just for them.

Having said that, according to October 4th - Mudrock's Multi Masks

I am missing:

Mystery Age: The Dark Priests
and
Ancient Spirits: Columbus

s are playing them first?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 10, 10 1:04 AM
Just a by the by. A lot of register offices are opening up on a Sunday (for the first time ever) over here in England, as a lot of people consider 10/10/10 to be a lucky day for getting married. I wish them all well.
Thanks shadowfax, I do TRY to be optimistic!
Have a great Sunday all, whether playing games or not.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 1:06:29 AM PST

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 10, 10 1:55 AM
Looked up both of those games on Google and they said they are still in Beta. The Mystery Age and the Columbus one. The only sites that are offering them are those pirate sites and those sites being illegal I don't do those. I am sure we will have a better week next week. Cause I'm sure the developers/authors are just as eager to get them out since that's their bread and butter.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 2:06:36 AM PST

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 10, 10 1:57 AM
And somebody said that there hasn't been a good ihog in weeks. Well, I kind of thought was a good game, even though it was a standard edition so many people already looked at it. JMHO

Sorry. What was a good game please? What does JMHO mean. Apologies if I am being stupid here

[Post New]by missillusioned on Oct 10, 10 2:05 AM
I don't mind that this was targeted at kids. I like to use HOGs in my classroom for rewards as it helps with vocab. I really wanted to like this game but I had a few problems with it

I found the gameplay was really slow. It took forever to get from one location to the other. Also there weren't any instructions or guidlines about where to go so it was pretty much luck of the draw I went where I needed to. I also was frustrated that if you click on an object, you have to wait for the animation to finish before you can click on the next one. Really annoyed me. I also found the graphics to be really grainy and the writing/numbers really hard to decipher.

I think there are a lot better HOGs out there that kids can play. this was just frustrating.

Peglegann - JMHO = Just my honest/humble opinion

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Oct 10, 10 2:05 AM
hey fishes i just did the demo i found it fun you dont have to be 10 to enjoy this. just yong at heart. i thought art work was well done..childs was easy on the ears.some things well hidden . not as easy as you thinki also liked what they did with the name you put in if you want to know what it is pm me. i dont want to spoil it for others.just thought this is anice break from the dark games we have had.this one is fun for all fishes no matter the age have fun fishes as far as where to go you get to choose also ithought there was a arrow,when you go from one area to the next.my game was very clear.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 2:17:51 AM PST

Go to: