bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to I SPY: Treasure Hunt forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 10, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to I SPY: Treasure Hunt forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other I SPY: Treasure Hunt players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

maj_50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Welcome to I SPY: Treasure Hunt forum

[Post New]by maj_50 on Oct 31, 10 11:45 AM
I can't find the last piece of the puzzle...been around everywhere 4 times, does it have an ending?

[Post New]by Donnie1981 on Mar 14, 11 9:54 AM
you find it at the fort on top in that puzzle (domino door)

[Post New]by Donnie1981 on Mar 14, 11 9:55 AM
find it at the fort at the top in the binocular puzzle (donino door)

[Post New]by 1no_fisher on Mar 25, 11 8:04 PM
maj_50 wrote:I can't find the last piece of the puzzle...been around everywhere 4 times, does it have an ending?
I can't find the last piece of first map? have lookes everywhere. no hidden object place I haven't done and no stones or whatever they are talking about. I am trying to stay ahead of a disabled lady who can't read. we're lost. any ideas?

[Post New]by 1no_fisher on Mar 25, 11 8:12 PM
1no_fisher wrote:
maj_50 wrote:I can't find the last piece of the puzzle...been around everywhere 4 times, does it have an ending?
I can't find the last piece of first map? have lookes everywhere. no hidden object place I haven't done and no stones or whatever they are talking about. I am trying to stay ahead of a disabled lady who can't read. we're lost. any ideas?

and I have tried the domino door at the fort. Doesn't work.

[Post New]by shirleyski on Jan 24, 12 4:15 PM
I have the puzzle put together but the clue says the red "X" has the clue and mentions an eye patch. Help.

Edited on 01/24/2012 at 5:47:43 PM PST

[Post New]by shirleyski on Jan 24, 12 4:29 PM
I completed the puzzle but can't complete the game. There is a red "X" with the clue about an eye patch but I can't find it.

Judi_chan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Judi_chan on Feb 26, 12 12:23 AM
Try the cell in fort...look at the floor--you should see a skull with an eye patch there...

Judi_chan
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Judi_chan on Feb 26, 12 12:46 AM
Spoilers!
Also, there are 20 locations to find riddles and puzzle pieces...look for anything that moves in the picture. Here are all the locations: 1) train station; 2) general store; 3) Duck Pond Inn, (on the next screen to the right from the inn, there is a red truck, click on it; next there is a screen with a sea gull on the left and 4) 'Shipwreck Shore' on the right) to the left is the lighthouse (2 locations here: 5) the painting on the wall and 6) the upstairs of the lighthouse) and on the right 7) the tool shed; 8) Treasure Chest store; 9) ice cream store; Boat Builders (2 locations: 10) steering wheel on wall and 11) upstairs); in between these last 2 buildings is a boat, click on it and you will reach a rowboat; 12) the toolbox on the rowboat and click the seagull to go to the island for 3 more locations: 13) an old ruin behind the rabbit, 14) the well in the center and 15) a forest clearing behind the deer; the next screen has the museum, go inside for 2 locations 16) the magnifying glass and 17) the Pirates Exhibit; to the left of the museum is the path to the fort, when you click on it, you reach 18) a picnic table; take the path to the fort on the right and find your last 2 locations: 19) click on the binoculars to reach the top of the fort where you'll be looking through binoculars (hate that one...lol) and finally 20) Old Pete's cell through the door on the right...Hope this helps...^_^

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 12:50:15 AM PST

[Post New]by zarmadillo on Mar 18, 13 9:13 PM
Thank you Thank you Judi. I searched like a nut and tried 2 name accounts to try to find the last piece for my daughter. We were missing the one one the wheel! The one with the X. We finally finished the games. Thank you again!!

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Jun 21, 13 8:29 AM
This is one of the best games ever. I loved that you could start with a new treasure hunt. I just finished my 2nd hunt. I absolutely love this game. Please complete I SPY Fun House so I can enjoy it too, otherwise I have to return it. It has no menu, Exit, or help button and is nothing like I SPY Mystery or I SPY Treasure Hunt. I am now going to play I SPY fantasy to check it out now.

Edited on 06/21/2013 at 8:33:16 AM PST

Go to: