bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Post any I SPY: Treasure Hunt technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 10, 10 8:48 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

If you're experiencing glitchyness, slowness, or trouble displaying the game, the following help article has helped resolve common display issues in the past.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

KIW0612
Herring
Herring
376 Posts

Re:Post any I SPY: Treasure Hunt technical issues here only

[Post New]by KIW0612 on Oct 11, 10 12:55 AM
After reading the mixed reviews I decided to try it for the demo period. An hour later, the warning screen that my hour was up came up, but the game did not stop. I was able to play it all the way to the finish. Somebody is losing some money here!

I haven't seen similar posts and this is the first time it happened to me in over 200+ games. So maybe not everyone is getting this entire game for FREE?

I must say though. Someone who pays for it may be a bit upset. I am not the fastest player, but I was WELL over half way done at the 1 hour mark. I would have paid just to play another 15/20 minutes.

KIW0612

[Post New]by luccy2438 on Apr 19, 13 9:22 AM

Edited on 04/20/2013 at 2:37:58 AM PST

tcups
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by tcups on Jul 11, 13 3:51 AM
I purchased this game - I SPY Treasure Hunt - and three members of our family began their own separate games. One family member finished the game. I'm not sure that has anything to do with the problem but it seems that since that time the others can no longer play out their games. The game will open to the various main locations and we can hear some sounds but they cannot travel to the hidden picture scenes. The one family member who finished their game now has an option to begin a new game but when he clicks this new game button he can't get past the beginning point of arriving at the train station. The station doors will not open to allow him into the town. What's up with all that? Please help. Thanks.

[Post New]by zabrina101 on Sep 10, 13 11:00 AM
I know there are supposed to be 3 map games within this game, but after I finish the Mary Pierce map and click the New Game button, it goes back to the first, One Eye Pete game.

Go to: