A Message from the Developer, Reel Ten, Inc.

[Post New]by reelten on Oct 10, 10 10:31 AM
We would like to thank everyone that has downloaded and purchased Renovate & Relocate: Boston! We very much appreciate it! We are in the process of addressing the spelling issues and will update the game very soon.

We've also noticed that some users were concerned about the length of the game. The demo version runs about an hour of game-play. To continue renovating the other homes in the game, you must purchase the full version. The full version has 15 renovations, 9 decoration/staging rooms, 5 mini HOG's and 35 hidden object scenes.

Thank you.

Reel Ten, Inc.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 11:41:56 AM PST

Re:A Message from the Developer, Reel Ten, Inc.

[Post New]by reelten on Oct 10, 10 10:38 AM
We'd like to address the post regarding a virus. There are no virus' in Renovate & Relocate: Boston, or on our website.
Thank you.

Reel Ten, Inc.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 11:42:23 AM PST

ljtb7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ljtb7 on Oct 10, 10 2:26 PM
I have been trying several times to install Renovate & Relocate: Boston and when I do it only gives me half a screen and I can't see the whole hidden object list, I have uninstalled it several times and it still does not fix the problem I would really like to try this game.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 2:30:04 PM PST

GEmory
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GEmory on Oct 11, 10 3:24 PM
Thank you. Concern about the length of the game was the only thing stopping me from buying it. I really enjoy decorating/renovating games and am happy to learn it's much longer than I thought.

[Post New]by PrincessChic1031 on Oct 11, 10 7:00 PM
If we purchase this game now, will the game automatically update? Or should we be waiting to purchase this game?
Thank you!

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Oct 14, 10 9:14 PM
PrincessChic1031 wrote:If we purchase this game now, will the game automatically update? Or should we be waiting to purchase this game?
Thank you!

Hi Princess - You can purchase the game now if you want and when the update is released it will automatically show up on your Game Manager. Hope this helps.
Happy Gaming

[Post New]by PrincessChic1031 on Oct 14, 10 9:18 PM
honeyg412 wrote:
PrincessChic1031 wrote:If we purchase this game now, will the game automatically update? Or should we be waiting to purchase this game?
Thank you!

Hi Princess - You can purchase the game now if you want and when the update is released it will automatically show up on your Game Manager. Hope this helps.
Happy Gaming

Thank you very much!!

Edited on 10/14/2010 at 9:19:06 PM PST

[Post New]by lavenderrose26 on Oct 22, 10 5:26 PM
I did purchase the game after the trial one and I still feel that the game is too short. If there is a part two or an update please make it longer.

Edited on 10/22/2010 at 5:28:13 PM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Nov 10, 10 12:04 PM
Hi Reelten,
I just wanted to say, THANK YOU, for making this type of game, I watch HGTV a lot, and just love to do renovations, so this is a perfect game for me !
I don't know about the male fishie's in the pond, but for us lady's, we LOVE to decorate !!
I didn't have any issue's, technical, or otherwise, while playing the game, I did see some grammer mistakes, for instance: socks was spelled sox, but that doesn't really make or break a game, IMHO..I understood what I was suppose to find.
I enjoyed the different options to choose from, when decorating, and it was fun to put my personal taste, into each project.
I'll admit, I do have very expensive taste, so to see marble flooring, great lighting and top of the line products, I could go all out and get what I really liked.
For instance, the bathroom that had the soaker tub, with the wood planks on the floor, and the glass inclosed shower, turned out so pretty...loved it!!
I really enjoyed this game, and I hope there will be another to renovate, I will be first in line to purchase it, maybe New York ..or even Las Vegas!
And please make plenty of options to choose from, to decorate, you can never have to many options..lol!
If you need idea's, I would be more than happy to help !!
Reelten, you know what us ladys enjoy, keep up the good work, and thanks for such a FUN game, well worth the money !!

[Post New]by mdhilliard on Nov 21, 10 4:12 AM
Love the game and am glad to know the spelling issues are being addressed. Hope that "hangar" for "hanger" and "snipers" for "snippers" are included. What should those of us who purchased the full game with the misspellings do about it?

ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ktk514 on Jan 25, 12 8:38 AM
so far I'm undecided after playing the demo. I like the straight up HOGs, and the decorating - there was not even 1 combo I would ever choose for my own home, so that made that part tedious. Plus, going from one screen to another takes too long. sloooww..

[Post New]by Marlaluvy on Jan 8, 13 6:23 PM
When will the new game of Renovate & Relocate: In Miami be coming out. I can't wait I really want to buy it right off the bat, cause I just the first one, I like redecorating house and the hidden objects you have to find those are my favorite kind of games. So would please let me know as soon as possiable when the new comes out. Thank You Marlana Ross

[Post New]by italprincess on Nov 23, 13 8:50 AM
@ Marlaluvy, the game is out on other sites. I have sent requests to Big Fish to PLEASE offer the new one here. I have credits I have saved in anticipation of the game coming to Big Fish. I really don't want to buy it from another site. I played the trial version and love it! It's much better and is a Hidden Object / Adventure Game with things to do that lead to renovations. There are way more renovations with more choices that are very unique. I hope more people will request to Big Fish to offer the new game HERE!!! For anyone reading this, please request!!!!! I promise you will like it!!!!

Go to: