catfishsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

ers studio

[Post New]by catfishsue on Oct 10, 10 12:34 PM
Is this the same company that made the puppet games? The music sounds so familiar. I have uninstalled my puppet games and figured the shortest route was to ask any of you. If it is not the puppet games, what other games have they done? Thanks

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Re:ers studio

[Post New]by calamari7 on Oct 10, 10 2:06 PM
ers studio
by catfishsue on October 10, 12:34 PM
Is this the same company that made the puppet games? The music sounds so familiar. I have uninstalled my puppet games and figured the shortest route was to ask any of you. If it is not the puppet games, what other games have they done? Thanks

Yes, this is from ERS Studio. Their games are very high quality. Ones I can think off the top of my head are: Puppet Show [and sequel], Dark Tales: EAP Murders in the Rue Morgue, Redeption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven............always great art work and story lines..........Iove their work.......

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 2:11:17 PM PST

scattycat
Flounder
Flounder
2,371 Posts

[Post New]by scattycat on Oct 11, 10 7:02 AM
Totally agree with you Calamar1 - I have enjoyed all their games - just didn't realise they were all from the same people.

Scatty

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Oct 11, 10 10:23 AM
ERS is the best! I am an ERS fan too!!! please do it for us!!!!!

Edited on 10/12/2010 at 12:19:09 AM PST

scattycat
Flounder
Flounder
2,371 Posts

[Post New]by scattycat on Oct 11, 10 2:07 PM
oh Spiritdog - now you have made my day - will have to check that out when I get the chance!

thankyou for that!

Scatty

catfishsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by catfishsue on Oct 13, 10 2:02 PM
Been out of pocket the last few days, but thank all of you for the answer to my question, (did ers make the puppit show game). I did not realize they did the cementary game. I bought it and for some reason it did not make me think of the other ones. Good to know they are coming out with some more. I still like the MCF ones, especially hoping they are coming out with some kind of sequel to Ravenhearst.

scattycat
Flounder
Flounder
2,371 Posts

[Post New]by scattycat on Oct 14, 10 4:03 AM
oh yes Catfish - waiting for that one too

Scatty

Go to: