shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

How many lightning bolts per scene?

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 3:07 PM
I have no idea how many lightning bolts to look for in each scene. I always try to find ALL of the bonus goodies in a game.

Does anyone know? Would you PM the answer to me, please!

Thank you in advance to anyone who helps!!

shadowfax

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

Re:How many lightning bolts per scene?

[Post New]by barregar on Oct 10, 10 3:16 PM
If I am not mistaken, there is only 1 lightning bolt per scene and 2 swifts per scene. If someone else thinks otherwise, please comment.
Thanks.
I have finished the game but I think I missed some swift birds so I am replaying it again to try and get all the achievements.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 10, 10 3:20 PM
Thank you so much!! Good luck finding all of the swifts! I am getting ready to play my very first Samantha Swift game - it looks like fun...

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 10, 10 3:45 PM
shadowfax44 wrote:Thank you so much!! Good luck finding all of the swifts! I am getting ready to play my very first Samantha Swift game - it looks like fun...

I thought it was quite a fun game.

There are two swifts and one lightning bolt iin each scene except for one scene near the very end inside the Bermuda house where, for whatever reason, there is no lightning bolt.

By the way, the marked screenshots in the Blog Walkthrough posted free here at Big Fish Games have every swift and every lightning bolt marked, so if you do get absolutely stuck and need help finding one, you can always check there.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Oct 10, 10 3:59 PM
The lightening bolts are to gain Hints, the swifts are for trophy or bonus, forgot. This 4th Samantha Swift was a tough start because I don't think you get a hint until the next screen, then the bolts were quite difficult to see, especially on a small screen. After that they seem easier once the eyes get acclimated to the style. I finally had to resort to WT to find some, had started over. Halfway through the game I had more than I'd ever need through the end

If this is your first SS game it was easier for me than the third one finding swifts. The first on Roses of Athena is easiest and a good learner for ihogs. Have replayed it many time just for fun and relax, much easier on the eyes. It didn't have the hard to find birds but family tiles.

Go to: