dark tales; edgar allan poes the black cat

[Post New]by teshaya on Oct 10, 10 7:15 PM
can anyone out there please please tell me how to get that bloody gear out of the jar with the magnet???? I have tried for hours ( well maybe 1 hr) with 2 different profiles and it just wont work!!! I know to pull the magnet down to the gear but the gear doesnt want to attach to the magnet. I am so close to finishing and am getting so frustrated. Hope to hear from some-one soon. Cheers

Dynamix_
Narwhal
Narwhal
36,723 Posts

Re:dark tales; edgar allan poes the black cat

[Post New]by Dynamix_ on Oct 10, 10 7:20 PM
Hi Teshaya, welcome to the forums, here is the link to the walkthrough

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/dark-tales-edgar-allan-poes-black-cat-walkthrough/

[Post New]by teshaya on Oct 10, 10 7:50 PM
Hi. I had been to the walkthrough and still couldnt pick it up. I had tried everything except the obvious!!! You take the magnet down THEN YOU LET GO!!!!!!!! Thanks for trying to get me out of my predicament. Now to finish the game!! (in both profiles!!) Cheers

Sammyk1ns
Marlin
Marlin
8,095 Posts

dark tales; edgar allan poes the black cat

[Post New]by Sammyk1ns on Oct 10, 10 7:56 PM
teshaya wrote:can anyone out there please please tell me how to get that bloody gear out of the jar with the magnet???? I have tried for hours ( well maybe 1 hr) with 2 different profiles and it just wont work!!! I know to pull the magnet down to the gear but the gear doesnt want to attach to the magnet. I am so close to finishing and am getting so frustrated. Hope to hear from some-one soon. Cheers

Hi and welcome Teshaya,
I just clicked the magnet on the jar and then when I got the graspy hand cursor, on the magnet, I moved the magnet down.....it then grabbed the gear and came to the top of the jar on it's own, hope this helps, and what a great game.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 11, 10 9:13 AM
Hi everyone,

Just gonna pop this thread over to the full game forum!

bfgTigris

Go to: