[Post New]by oddjob on Oct 10, 10 8:26 PM
Where is it Please?

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:The Dormitory in the Tower of London

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Oct 12, 10 2:56 AM
It is the queenshouse on the map. The blue door on the left side. It took me a while to figure out also.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Oct 12, 10 7:21 PM
I don't see anything that says queenshouse on the map. What is it near?

Edited on 10/12/2010 at 7:21:42 PM PST

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Oct 12, 10 7:44 PM
Found it. But I can't get the first bird to make a sound. I have a telescope and some seeds but I don't know what else to do.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 14, 10 4:16 PM
the location won't be added to the map until you've found it, so you just have to bungle along... that is...

if you come down from the weapons' room, and take the immediate steps to the road, you'll see an archway where you cross through and walk around the inner courtyard... there will be a series of blue/red doors on holmes' right... walk all the way to the end and the last set of doors will open the location: queenshouse... the dormitory is the left door and the cloakroom is the right - you won't need to go there for a long, long time, but remember that it's there...

then if you go further ahead along that path, you will also add the location of the hospital - which i never really went to, but then there's the church and the white tower that never really figure in, either...

as for where are the birds?? wander all around and up and down and you will hear all kinds of noises in all kinds of places... not to mention fill your map out!

Go to: