Mystery Age: The Dark Priests

[Post New]by ravenmad1992 on Oct 10, 10 9:31 PM
Hi everybody,

Does anybody know when Mystery Age: The Dark Priests is going to be released Murdock had it in his list for this week but I havent seen it yet....Thanks and happy gaming!!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Mystery Age: The Dark Priests

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 10, 10 9:47 PM
I don't think Big Fish are going to tell us and they are the only ones that know.

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 10, 10 10:38 PM
I imagine there must have been a last minute glitch or something. We still haven't seen the Antiques Roadshow game that was on Mudrock's list a few weeks ago, either. Sometimes games get pushed back for whatever reason. I sort of wish Big Fish could just let us know when something is being pushed back, but I guess they might think that would just disappoint people further? It's not a big deal, but it'd be nice to know.

[Post New]by ravenmad1992 on Oct 10, 10 10:43 PM
Thanks for the info I was just making sure I did not miss it somehow

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Oct 11, 10 8:54 AM
The Antiques Roadshow game is back in beta.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Oct 11, 10 3:40 PM
Imberis wrote:I imagine there must have been a last minute glitch or something. We still haven't seen the Antiques Roadshow game that was on Mudrock's list a few weeks ago, either. Sometimes games get pushed back for whatever reason. I sort of wish Big Fish could just let us know when something is being pushed back, but I guess they might think that would just disappoint people further? It's not a big deal, but it'd be nice to know.

Tues Wed Thurs Fri Sat
Sun Mon I'm trying to be patient, inquiring minds just wanna know.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Oct 11, 10 3:45 PM
Ravenmad, I love your nick

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 11, 10 3:53 PM
I heard some talk that BFG is in some kind of dispute with some Devs... in fact the person who told me this said that she was told this info by a BF rep in the live chat. Since I "wasn't there" I don't know exactly what the conversation was but that is kind of unsettling news...

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Oct 11, 10 6:51 PM
Purplerabbit wrote:The Antiques Roadshow game is back in beta.

Thanks for the information! I don't know why I've been looking forward to this game, since it will probably be a straight HOG, yet here I am. LoL

Edited on 10/11/2010 at 6:52:11 PM PST

[Post New]by chief_lazyhorse3 on Nov 8, 10 1:11 AM
I loved this game. It was very fun and engaging. I'm glad I purchased it. It took me longer to finish it (which is a good thing), and that's what I look for in a game. Plenty of things to find and solve.

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Nov 8, 10 5:29 AM
Love the name Chief Lazyhorse!! lol

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 8, 10 12:07 PM
Hi everyone!

Since we've now released Mystery Age: The Dark Priests and it has it's own game forum, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over there. But not to worry, this thread will stay visible in the Chit-Chat Corner as well.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Thanks and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 12:07:41 PM PST

Go to: