bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 11, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Ancient Spirits - Columbus' Legacy forum

[Post New]by Merryweather on Oct 15, 10 1:50 PM
I have had a few minor glitches with this game that I have worked through. This problem however is driving me bonkers. I think it is near the end of thegame. I have a pythom sitting on top of an offshore rock on the beach. The game tells me to put on my diving suit. I did that. My diving suit immediately disappeared and I got a leather pouch. Everything I try to move forward the game states I need my diving suit. Please help.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 15, 10 11:37 PM
If I remember correctly, I think you have to put the amulet half in the pouch and the watch in the jar before you can actually go diving.

[Post New]by nina_gail_1 on Oct 20, 10 12:25 PM
I am having a strange problem: I am trying to cook the food, and without looking at the recipe, I put the eggs in the dish and added salt, then stirred them and went to put them in the pan, but I have to put oil in the pan first, and I can't put down the dish with the eggs in it. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to how I can put down the dish of eggs?

[Post New]by nina_gail_1 on Oct 21, 10 10:17 AM
I didn't hear from anybody about the problem I was having with the recipe, so I restarted the game and played up to that point again and accidently clicked on the peppers and now can't drop them so I can pick up the driftwood. Can anyone tell me how to drop something I picked up out of sequence so I can complete the recipe?

[Post New]by stevo2 on Oct 23, 10 10:16 AM
Cannot progress in game

I was at the point where you assemble the 8 pieces of paper mini game. I solved it and went back to the cave but every time I tried to use the chisel, mallet or shovel it wouldn't accept it. When I went to the hint it said "There is an image there etc." which was the opening of the mini game I just completed. And of course the 8 pieces of paper were gone since I used them in the mini game. I really don't want to start all over again. This happened with an earlier mini game - the one with the keys. I completed that mini game too, but when I exited the mini game I mistakenly clicked on the dour again and could not do anything. So I started the whole game over again, but now I'm so far along, I don't want to replay everything again.

Help Please, Thanks Steve

lollu
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lollu on Oct 24, 10 6:14 PM
Does anyone know how to out of the portal. I am stuck with Columbus's first mate!

[Post New]by Gitte2 on Oct 26, 10 11:53 PM
I have the same problem with divingsuit as Merrywheather, please help me someone. I think I am at the end of the game.
If you are stuck with an item, click on your right botton on your mouse.

[Post New]by Gitte2 on Oct 27, 10 12:06 AM
I have the jar with the clock but I don´t have the amulett. Where do I find that???

[Post New]by nijoma on Nov 11, 10 5:52 PM
Please help, I gave the serpent, all diving equipment, but I do not see anything below, I can not find how to play on.

bmwlinda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bmwlinda on Dec 4, 10 12:55 PM
How do I get off the ship, please...

bmwlinda

[Post New]by Q8Ghada on Dec 7, 10 3:08 AM
i am stuck! i cant solve this step

i am in a cave where Carlos ghost is sitting waiting..
i gave him everything i have in the backpack but none solve the puzzle !
the girl says "i have everything that Carlos needs to draw me a map. i should go to the cave and give it o him"
so if i have everything, why i couldn't hand any of the backpack to him so he can draw the map?

plz help me as am in tis stage now since 3 days and cant move anymore from this

[Post New]by creatie on Jan 27, 11 8:24 AM
how do i slide the two pieces of the amulet together?

[Post New]by creatie on Jan 27, 11 8:26 AM
Q8Ghada wrote:i am stuck! i cant solve this step

the girl says "i have everything that Carlos needs to draw me a map. i should go to the cave and give it o him"
so if i have everything, why i couldn't hand any of the backpack to him so he can draw the map?

have you put the feather an ink togheter an the paper and then give iet to him

[Post New]by legacy_93 on May 8, 11 11:45 AM
creatie wrote:how do i slide the two pieces of the amulet together?

I am having the same problem. Help.

[Post New]by aspensnow on May 17, 11 7:15 PM
creatie wrote:
Q8Ghada wrote:i am stuck! i cant solve this step

have you put the feather an ink togheter an the paper and then give iet to him

I had the same problem, and FINALLY figured it out. As someone replied before, make sure you've put the quill, ink and paper together. However, don't go into the inner part of the cave, right where Carlos is. Instead, pass the paper and ink to Carlos in the scene just after you enter the cave (you can see Carlos far back in the cave). Hope this helps!

Edited on 05/17/2011 at 7:20:07 PM PST

[Post New]by Nurselala on Sep 5, 11 11:01 AM
I am up to the part where I am supposed to give Carlos, the guy in the cave, a pen and paper to draw a map. He won't accept it. When I hit the hint button it says I have all I need now I just have to give Carlos the pen n paper. It's driving me crazy!

[Post New]by wobu77 on Oct 3, 11 11:01 AM
Merryweather wrote:I have had a few minor glitches with this game that I have worked through. This problem however is driving me bonkers. I think it is near the end of thegame. I have a pythom sitting on top of an offshore rock on the beach. The game tells me to put on my diving suit. I did that. My diving suit immediately disappeared and I got a leather pouch. Everything I try to move forward the game states I need my diving suit. Please help.

Tavo1943
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Tavo1943 on Oct 9, 11 2:42 PM
how do i acess the books in the tree house

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Nov 9, 11 3:42 PM
This game has a cute storyline and is fun to play, I like the tasks. The graphics are good and the flow of the game is fun, I played the demo and will purhcase the full game.

Go to: