janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Breaking the Rock in the Cave

[Post New]by janspack on Oct 11, 10 5:34 AM
Can anyone help me with breaking the rock in the cave?

I've used the chisel and the mallet once but then, the chisel is stuck in the rock and when I try to hit it again, I get a comment that "that was not the right order". Not sure what this means and how i go on to break the rock open.

If anyone knows how to get past this, I'm in desperate need of a hint please. Can't really go any further until I do this.

janspack
Herring
Herring
338 Posts

Re:Breaking the Rock in the Cave

[Post New]by janspack on Oct 11, 10 5:36 AM
Typical! As soon as I returned to the game I noticed the instructions in the bottom left hand corner.

[Post New]by sherrylmarshall on Oct 27, 10 7:08 PM
I have the same problem. How did you get the chisel out? I can't figure it out.
Went back to the instructions, but can't get that darn chisel to come out.
Thanks,
Have fun playing

sherrylmarshall

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Oct 30, 10 6:50 PM
I went back to the beach hut to get the instructions but they are no longer there. I did the same thing as the others who posted, but I can't find the instructions!

shastac2

[Post New]by tinacarter on Nov 19, 10 8:44 AM
In order to break the rock in the cave, you need to hit the rock with the chisel and mallet first then hit the rock again with the shovel and mallet that should be in your backpack.

dyjane
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dyjane on Jan 26, 11 10:56 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 2:57:03 AM PST

katymax
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by katymax on Mar 27, 11 10:24 AM
Does anyone know where my shovel went??? I'm in the cave, chisel is in rock, have hit with mallet, but have no shovel. Now quite sure where I lost it?

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Dec 26, 11 5:57 AM
Hope somebody is reading these older posts because I'm stuck in the cave where I have to break the boulder with the chisel, hammer and shovel. I have the tools, but no matter where I put the chisel, it says that won't work. The boulder has some sparkles on it, so I thought that's where the chisel goes first, but I have micro-clicked all over the face of the boulder and it doesn't work. I tried joining the hammer to the chisel but that doesn't work.

The instructions show some roundish circle with arrows pointing to the center where you place the chisel then hit it with the hammer, but I can't get the chisel to go ANYWHERE!

Help, because without knowing where to put the chisel, I can't advance.

Go to: