peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

How Strange?

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 11, 10 5:44 AM
I have just downloaded and when the DL was complete, it told me I had 57 minutes left. Did not even go into the game When I did go in, it looks like I had found some items already!?! I did beta this one. I know I spent more than 3 mintutes on the beta. LOL! Anyone else had something similar happen? I am off to try it anyway. I may check and delete all and start again. See you all soon.

Edited on 10/11/2010 at 5:45:24 AM PST

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

How Strange?

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 11, 10 7:05 AM
peglegann wrote:I have just downloaded and when the DL was complete, it told me I had 57 minutes left. Did not even go into the game When I did go in, it looks like I had found some items already!?! I did beta this one. I know I spent more than 3 mintutes on the beta. LOL! Anyone else had something similar happen? I am off to try it anyway. I may check and delete all and start again. See you all soon.

It could be that it remembered from a save that you played 3 minutes of the game. I know I beta tested one game for a site, wanted the game here when it came out on here and had zero minutes left. It was for crying out loud, at least I would of liked to have tried the finish product before I buy it! So I bought it, and luckily they didn't change much from the beta version, and it was good.

Sassy

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:How Strange?

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 11, 10 7:14 AM
At least I had longer than you, you must have been irritated by that.
That will teach me to delete the beta versions!
I did go back and completely uninstall both the beta and the BF version. Wish I hadn't now as the beta version was VERY different.

Go to: