judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Not fussy about this game .....

[Post New]by judy76073 on Oct 11, 10 6:09 AM
Unfortunately, I don't like this game. I tried it for 15 minutes. Nothing wrong with the graphics but just find it a bit slow moving and somewhat on the boring side. If the game doesn't "grab" me within the first 15 minutes, then I won't buy. Oh well, once again, will have to continue replaying my other games. 2 credits to "spend" and nothing to buy. And a "cheap" weekend on games that I could not take advantage of.

Maybe tomorrow ...................

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

Re:Not fussy about this game .....

[Post New]by kat1117 on Oct 11, 10 6:16 AM
I agree with you, Judy. Not worth using my credits on this one

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Not fussy about this game .....

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 11, 10 7:42 AM
judy76073 wrote:Unfortunately, I don't like this game. I tried it for 15 minutes. Nothing wrong with the graphics but just find it a bit slow moving and somewhat on the boring side. If the game doesn't "grab" me within the first 15 minutes, then I won't buy. Oh well, once again, will have to continue replaying my other games. 2 credits to "spend" and nothing to buy. And a "cheap" weekend on games that I could not take advantage of.

Maybe I tomorrow ...................

Ditto !!!

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Oct 11, 10 12:56 PM
SO, DON"T play it!!

If you do not like a game quit complaining and JUST go on >>>>>> your merry way

Happy Gaming to me & others

PEN

bever55
Clownfish
Clownfish
604 Posts

[Post New]by bever55 on Oct 11, 10 1:13 PM
Penrose I don't think they are complaining but just commenting. Actually this is why I read the forums as I find other peoples opinions about games extremely helpful.For example as I only have a certain amount of D/L time each month so I probably won't bother demoing this game. So please keep the reviews up.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Oct 11, 10 2:33 PM
AN ABSOLUTE BORE. NOTHING BUT HIDDEN OBJECT SCREENS. BORINGGGG!!! I also wrote that Big Fish needs to get more hidden object puzzle games. This last week has been brutal for us who want more than finding hidden objects. Geeeesh! Lets get with it Big Fish! or you are losing me as a customer.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Oct 11, 10 3:14 PM
bever55 wrote:Penrose I don't think they are complaining but just commenting. Actually this is why I read the forums as I find other peoples opinions about games extremely helpful.For example as I only have a certain amount of D/L time each month so I probably won't bother demoing this game. So please keep the reviews up.

I was not complaining, just agreeing with Judy that this game was of little interest to me. I am willing to wait to use my game credits on a game that I feel I will enjoy. I for one am glad that Big Fish gives an opportunity to try the games for an hour so we can decide whether to buy or not. In the meantime, I am replaying a few of my old favorits.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Oct 11, 10 9:44 PM
you're absolutely right !! Not complaining, just simply stating that I find this game not to my liking. It is (in my opinion) very boring and slow moving..... others may like it, I did not. I am disappointed that I haven't been able to utilize the "special cheap" prices on games this weekend (and believe me, I tried a lot this weekend in all different game types to find something !! but, alas - couldn't find anything that really struck "my fancy"). I am also disappointed that I've only been able to buy 4 games since the beginning of September (and it's already Oct 11) !!

But I'm sure at some point (SOON !!) there will be a whole whack of awesome games coming out and I'll end up racking up my credit card !!!!

Until then, I'll just carry on re-playing my fave games (just finished replaying Shaolin Mystery (loved everything about that game) and now re-playing Poe's "The Black Cat" (and waiting for my dog to come back from his little romp to wherever! - it's almost midnight here and he's still not back !)

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:31 PM
very slow moving.. more suited for a beginner

Go to: