Tootlestwo
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Can't play game!!

[Post New]by Tootlestwo on Oct 11, 10 10:08 AM
[b]I have tried downloading this game ever since it came out as I would love to play it especially after I read how everyone is enjoying it! No matter what I do, change my options, turn off my fire wall, nothing works. This is one of the few games this happens with. Otherwise I have no troubles with BF. Anyone else have this problem? Tootles

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

Re:Can't play game!!

[Post New]by luvtoread on Oct 11, 10 11:38 AM
no, so sorry for you. you will have to contact Customer Support.

[Post New]by Catcus on Oct 11, 10 11:50 AM
I'm having trouble also, it's says my game save is corrupted. I was looking forward to playing this also. Have uninstalled and re installed. Don't know what to do.

[Post New]by new641 on Oct 12, 10 10:20 AM
also have the same problem game wont even start and when i go to uninstall it pop up says the game is playing so have to turn computer off and restart i might as well turn computer off and uninstall game it seems like in the past 6 months that when new games like this comes out the games are screwed up

[Post New]by bfuentes on Oct 12, 10 10:54 AM
I'm also having problems. Have uninstalled the game several times. Rebooted several times. Checked for any computer updates. I get a "saved file" corrupted and kicked out of the game over & over.
Does anyone ever get technical help from BF ?

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Oct 12, 10 11:40 AM
Yes people get help from BF every day. But you have to write to CS, the green envelope alongside the forums.

Forums will only get you to other players who can't give you technical help.

Tootlestwo
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Tootlestwo on Oct 16, 10 9:36 AM
[b] Hi everyone, it's me and I am happy to report I was able to play this game finally! I did ask for help from BF and they told me everything to try but to no avail. I have a 23 inch monitor and I went in and change the resolution to the highest I could and that fixed the problem. Moonlightgrey, don't be so negative, yes the folks are wonderful at BF but everyone's unique and sometimes our fellow fishies can help us with technical help. It has happened to me several times. So I can recommend try changing your screen to fit your monitor!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 16, 10 10:27 AM
Hi Tootlestwo!

I'm glad that you were able to resolve the issue and that the game is now up and running!

I've been asked to lock any tech threads outside of the main one (at the top of the Game Forum), but please feel free to post your helpful advice here.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: