Finished First Map

msdrake
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Finished First Map

[Post New]by msdrake on Oct 11, 10 3:36 PM
Bought this for my grandchildren (15) and one great grand but thought I would play through it once. I completed the first map but don't know what to do next. I see the X on the fort but went there and cannot seem to do anything. Anybody that can help me?

Re:Finished First Map

[Post New]by happylabs717 on Oct 11, 10 5:17 PM
I am there too but can't figure it out either. Did you get it yet?

TSM5960
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by TSM5960 on Oct 11, 10 6:28 PM
same here. will someone help. thank you

brueyron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by brueyron on Oct 12, 10 1:00 AM
bonjour moi il also JE NE Comprend Pas ous Faut mettre le Dernier cailloux sur la carte Merci pour Votre aide

msdrake
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by msdrake on Oct 12, 10 4:55 AM
ok found the next step go to the fort and into the dungeon instead of going up the stairs, right under the word PETE on the wall is a dark spot. Click on it and you get a puzzle with the map. At the end it goes back to saying I left an eye patch just for you and now I'm stuck again, am I just dumb here or what...

Re:Finished First Map can not find where to put last stone on map

[Post New]by cindi502 on Oct 12, 10 5:03 AM
msdrake wrote:ok found the next step go to the fort and into the dungeon instead of going up the stairs, right under the word PETE on the wall is a dark spot. Click on it and you get a puzzle with the map. At the end it goes back to saying I left an eye patch just for you and now I'm stuck again, am I just dumb here or what...

Finished First Map

[Post New]by colorbarbie on Oct 12, 10 8:15 AM
msdrake wrote:Bought this for my grandchildren (15) and one great grand but thought I would play through it once. I completed the first map but don't know what to do next. I see the X on the fort but went there and cannot seem to do anything. Anybody that can help me?
[/quote colorbarbie] Go to the tree by the tool shed (nr lighthouse) there you will see a pirate head on the tree trunk, click on the eye patch

[Post New]by colorbarbie on Oct 12, 10 8:17 AM
cindi502 wrote:
msdrake wrote:ok found the next step go to the fort and into the dungeon instead of going up the stairs, right under the word PETE on the wall is a dark spot. Click on it and you get a puzzle with the map. At the end it goes back to saying I left an eye patch just for you and now I'm stuck again, am I just dumb here or what...
[/quote colorbarbie] Go to the tree by the tool shed (nr lighthouse) there you will see a pirate head on the tree trunk, click on the eye patch

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

[Post New]by stevieferr on Oct 12, 10 9:49 AM
go to the cell in the fort and click on the skulls patch on the floor and you will get a bag of stones and instruction where to place them on the map

[Post New]by nccoonmom3 on Oct 17, 10 8:48 PM
[b]I'm stuck on where to go after you put the puzzle together,I lack 3 puzzle pieces.
Where do you go now?Crazy game!!I'm stuck!

[Post New]by nccoonmom3 on Oct 17, 10 8:50 PM
stevieferr wrote:go to the cell in the fort and click on the skulls patch on the floor and you will get a bag of stones and instruction where to place them on the map
I clicked on skull patch on eye!!Nothing!!

[Post New]by nccoonmom3 on Oct 17, 10 9:11 PM
colorbarbie wrote:
cindi502 wrote:
No go on clicking on patch there either.

[Post New]by nccoonmom3 on Oct 17, 10 9:12 PM
stevieferr wrote:go to the cell in the fort and click on the skulls patch on the floor and you will get a bag of stones and instruction where to place them on the map
What a joke nothiong happen's....

[Post New]by opie1951 on Oct 18, 10 12:32 PM
I have 1 piece of map left this is the 1st map. I can't get any results clicking on

the skull in dungeon or tree either I AM SO STUCK. where do I go after dungeon and on top with binoculars are done? opie 1951

[Post New]by imajin on Oct 19, 10 6:32 PM
After you got back to the dungeon click on the eye patch on the floor you will get a bag of stones. Place stones on the map following the riddles which then form a connect-the-dot shape of a pirate head on the map. The last stone should complete the eye patchand tell you where the treasure is. Go back through town to tree location you saw on the map and click the tree.

[Post New]by dreamer1944 on Nov 2, 10 2:39 PM
go back to the fort, go in door not up stairs.....you will find a bif circle in front of the mouse......click that and you will get bag of stones....continue then

[Post New]by 67elis on Nov 22, 10 4:16 PM
Finished map placed all stones except the last.Cant find a place to put it.

[Post New]by trinity16 on Jan 13, 11 7:00 AM
imajin wrote:After you got back to the dungeon click on the eye patch on the floor you will get a bag of stones. Place stones on the map following the riddles which then form a connect-the-dot shape of a pirate head on the map. The last stone should complete the eye patchand tell you where the treasure is. Go back through town to tree location you saw on the map and click the tree.

I click the eye patch on the dungeon, go to the skull on the tree but nothing happened, what will i do now?

[Post New]by PE_TEACHER1 on Jun 20, 11 12:26 AM
I accidently found out where to put the last stone after trying for soooo long.

On the forums i found that no one gave a straight answer, and i know it is cheating but when you have been trying for so long you just want someone to answer your question.

Fair enough if you dont want to look at this post but i thought some people would appreciate this as i could not find the answer ANYWHERE online.

STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT THE CLUE

- ok so you place the last pebble on the corner of the fence of the cow paddock, in line with the house near the bushes at the left side of the map.
- you then go to the kids club house/tool shed, which is near the lighthouse. there you will find a tree with a skull carved into the trunk
- you just click the eye patch and the gold will spill out.

haha i hope i help at least 1 person
x

[Post New]by pattycakes2u on Jul 6, 11 2:46 PM
Thank you all soooooo much

Go to: