sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

I'm stck after opening cellar trap door

[Post New]by sinshack on Oct 11, 10 7:28 PM
I'm completely stuck after opening the trap door in the cellar with the pulley. I get into the boarded-up hut, there is a door without a doorknob that I can't find, and if I ask for a hint all it says is that I've opened the secret passage in the cellar-vault and I need to look there for clues about the Indian curse.

PLEASE, any help will be appreciated. Am I supposed to be finding the doorknob (where??) or something else?

spjoet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

I'm stck after opening cellar trap door

[Post New]by spjoet on Oct 12, 10 2:49 AM
sinshack wrote:I'm completely stuck after opening the trap door in the cellar with the pulley. I get into the boarded-up hut, there is a door without a doorknob that I can't find, and if I ask for a hint all it says is that I've opened the secret passage in the cellar-vault and I need to look there for clues about the Indian curse.

PLEASE, any help will be appreciated. Am I supposed to be finding the doorknob (where??) or something else?

Did you solve the task if entering the boarded-up hut? If yes you will find a "Claw hammer" in your inventory. Use this one with the boards on the right door (use it more than one time to remove all boards).

Go to: