bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Posh Boutique 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 12, 10 12:47 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Posh Boutique 2? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

momnmejft
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Posh Boutique 2

[Post New]by momnmejft on Oct 12, 10 8:47 AM
I think this is an old game. Enjoyed it the first time it came out a few years ago. Not sure if I would purchase it again. Purchased on another site that I no longer belong to.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Oct 12, 10 9:42 AM
The game was released on the developerssite last Summer. I have also played the original game and the second part is a little bit better- better graphics and I like the gameplay a little bit more. I will put in on my maybelist for now. Its an okay game, but nothing special

eluvre
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by eluvre on Oct 12, 10 10:12 AM
I found the game mildly entertaining. I haven't decided if the game is worth spending a credit on.

rncurtin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rncurtin on Oct 12, 10 11:32 AM
Enjoyed the first one and this one is nice too. Great for soothing the nerves after a busy day. BUT my game never saves - if I quit and come back to it I have to start over - so I will probably only put the time into defeating it once and then just use it sparingly after that. Didn't realize I couldn't save until after purchase.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 12, 10 3:21 PM
Hmm, might have to put this one of my 'to try' list. I have Posh Boutique (the first one) but I have read lots of people saying they loved the first but not the second (not really sure what was so terribly wrong with this one). It's encouraging to see people saying this one is pretty good also.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Oct 12, 10 3:46 PM
Found it very similar to the first one. It is not very challenging, at least up to level 2 of second store... then the game froze up. As far as I remember the first Posh Boutique also had some tech issues.
Graphs are nothing to die for, sort of cute (sort of). Music is unobtrusive, story not very original, upgrading is fairly easy.
Besides the TM part there are a couple of minigames of visual accuracy including some HOscenes (some of the items are very "well" hidden behind other stuff).
That's about it.
Not my favourite TM game by far but not the worse I have played either. Could be a good choice for someone who is just getting to know TMG's...if they don't experience the tech issue, of course!

[Post New]by fanta_gal on Oct 14, 10 6:09 PM
I tried the demo version first and it didn't save. I thought it was part of the demo. I bought that game and it still has no option to save. Seriously?! What game doesn't have a save option? You would have to set for hours to completely play this game out. What's the point if you can't save your spot? Am I missing something?

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Oct 18, 10 8:38 AM
The graphics are cute, but average. The storyline is similar to the first game...create a series of great shops but pleasing customers then upgrading and expanding. There are mini-games to help each customer get what they want. These games vary from station to station and day to day. One major issue, the game doesn't save your progress. This game is fun, but can get dull and repeatative. Not a lot of challenge here.

This game is a C-.

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Oct 22, 10 3:18 PM
The game is a bit too easy but, it's' o.k.

[Post New]by anjahendriks on Nov 12, 10 11:28 AM
I thin the game is too easy.. in just an hour and a half i finished the game already.. not wirth the money i payed for it.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on May 23, 11 11:51 AM
I played it with the mute on. The constant talking and ridiculous comment the people were making was driving me nuts! WAY too easy and very annoying.

Richarm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Richarm on Sep 15, 11 4:12 PM
anjahendriks wrote:I thin the game is too easy.. in just an hour and a half i finished the game already.. not wirth the money i payed for it.

I agree to anjahendriks comment. As well it seem to have 7 levels per building. For those looking at this game I don't recommend it. In the tutorial I got finished 2 or 3 of the buildings already when there is only 8/9. Even with the expert level I think this might be a great online game but waste of your money to consider buying it!

Go to: