bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Posh Boutique 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 12, 10 12:48 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Posh Boutique 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by raah79 on Oct 12, 10 9:03 AM
The help department wasn't helpful in this situation because no suggestions worked. I have never had a problem playing a game through Big Fish before but this game froze right at the beginning when it was showing the developers names so I had to restart and then all it did was send me to "restocking shelves" and nothing happened...no clock moved, no directions, no nothing! I guess I won't be purchasing this game seeing I won't buy a game I haven't practiced first...not to mention one that doesn't run properly.

[Post New]by susanjpullen on Oct 12, 10 12:10 PM
I really like this game and will be purchasing it. However I may have to play with sound on mute as it has the habit of occasionally making extremely loud hissing noises. I have had this noise problems with several BFGs... and the help have been very good, saying to remove and reload... but it only works for a while then comes back. So my recommendation if you get this problem and like the game is to play on mute.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Oct 12, 10 3:49 PM
Mmmm... seems we're all experiencing quite different issues.

On my side, no trouble with sound and the game did start. But on level 2 of the second store (around 30 minutes of the demo) the program froze. The music continued for around 15 second and then it went into a horrible loop too. At least I am grateful that I was playing windowed so at least I could shut down the program without having to restart the whole computer.

[Post New]by stresseduser on Oct 18, 10 7:52 PM
I love Posh Boutique 2 even more than Posh Boutique. But I'm having a problem when you get the "couples" at the shoe section there is always a female left there and there is no way to move her which means you fail that section. How can I stop this from happening please?

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Oct 20, 10 10:40 AM
Runs fine for me, only i'm missing the sound..
No crashes, only sound-less..

[Post New]by ThinkTink7 on Oct 23, 10 9:07 AM
I have an issue and a question. I can't get the Sale Tags to work. I have tried clicking on them like you do in the first Posh Boutique game and I have also tried clicking on the person, nothing. And my question is - does this game not save your progress so you can come back and complete it from where you left off? Thanks!

[Post New]by Goose1972a on Oct 24, 10 1:29 PM
On one of the levels, a lady wanting green shoes was stuck. I couldn't click on her to help purchase the shoes and could not close the game.

Secondly, on another level, I was able to click on the cash register multiple times and was able to accumulate about $5,000.

[Post New]by dakotanprudle on Apr 15, 11 7:18 PM
stresseduser wrote:I love Posh Boutique 2 even more than Posh Boutique. But I'm having a problem when you get the "couples" at the shoe section there is always a female left there and there is no way to move her which means you fail that section. How can I stop this from happening please?

Am Having exact same problem!

Beans123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Beans123 on Jul 26, 11 7:34 PM
I didn't even know the "Sales signs" did anything. They didn't work for me when I selected them. But they didn't work for me. I found in level 1-5, the same thing with the shoes. That there was no match, it doesn't allow you to scroll. And if you pick the wrong match, nothing happens. I was forced to quit. I was also just having issues with the dressing room area. You click your arrow to the right or left, which is fine. It just seems a bit delayed. For now, may hold off on purchasing this game. Will continue to read to see if there are solutions to these issues.

[Post New]by pcpublishing4 on Jul 27, 11 10:50 PM
Beans123 wrote:I didn't even know the "Sales signs" did anything. They didn't work for me when I selected them. But they didn't work for me. I found in level 1-5, the same thing with the shoes. That there was no match, it doesn't allow you to scroll. And if you pick the wrong match, nothing happens. I was forced to quit. I was also just having issues with the dressing room area. You click your arrow to the right or left, which is fine. It just seems a bit delayed. For now, may hold off on purchasing this game. Will continue to read to see if there are solutions to these issues.

[Post New]by pcpublishing4 on Jul 27, 11 10:53 PM
Like the Posh game but I'm experiencing the same problem as Beans123 when it comes to picking the shoes. I'm unable to scroll and when clicking on any of the shoes nothing happens and it just forces you to quit because all of the customers are leaving the store.

amber555
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by amber555 on Jul 28, 11 6:19 PM
I'm also having the same shoe problems as Bean123 explained, and when I continued further on in the game, I noticed the same problem occurs when choosing hats for couples in other levels.

Once when a customer was angry the sales tags started blinking and then I could click them and one immediately flew to the angry customer. Otherwise I can't do anything with them. Not sure if this is a glitch, or if we just can't use them unless they are flashing.

I'm enjoying this game, but won't be purchasing it unless I hear that the shoe glitch is fixed and someone clarifies how the sales tags are supposed to work.

(edited to add additional information)

Edited on 07/28/2011 at 10:59:32 PM PST

[Post New]by Tallyau on Aug 6, 11 2:46 AM
I was having trouble with the shoes not scrolling also. I also found trouble with picking up 2 ppl at once. It occured more than once that if I clicked at the wrong time while carrying 2 ppl to a station that one would disappear, then when it came time to finish up the shop wouldn't close because presumably that other customer was still considered to be in the store, although I could not see them.

[Post New]by Maya87 on Aug 19, 11 2:19 PM
I'm having the same issue as amber555. It's a shame 'cause I really wanted to keep playing the game.
The scrolling issue happens in all of the levels that I tried.
I hope this problem is fixed soon.

[Post New]by dragongrrrl on Feb 20, 14 3:03 PM
I have Avast for my virus protection and it gives me an error when I try to play this. It worked fine when I first bought it. I have uninstalled the game and I am trying to download it again and I get this message when it is almost finished:

Infection Blocked
URL: http://acdn.bigfishgames.com/downloads/3579aa7eb5e32...
Infection: Win32:Malware-gen
Relax, your avast! just saved you from a virus.

Go to: