missed an object

[Post New]by Caedwin on Oct 12, 10 11:05 AM
When I picked up the hankerchief from the record player, I didn't see the paperclip. Now, I need the paperclip, but I can't get the drawer in the record player to display. Do I have to restart the game? OR is there something I can do to get the drawer and it's contents to display again?

Thank you!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:missed an object

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Oct 12, 10 11:10 AM
Caedwin... the paper clip does not come from the record player. As you make your way through the game, you will later find yourself out in the garden. You'll find it out there later after you have completed quite a few other tasks. Then you'll make your way back to the house to use that paper clip.

[Post New]by cabanasgame on Oct 12, 10 11:12 AM
thanks I had the same issue.

[Post New]by Caedwin on Oct 12, 10 11:26 AM
Lady_Cav,
thanks for setting me straight. I really didn't want to start over again! I'll keep looking!!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Oct 12, 10 11:31 AM
Like most hidden object games, you won't find the tool you need for the next task right away. You go a third of the way through the game and then when you find something, (like the paper clip), and then you have to work your way back through several locations, (try and remember which room that one certain task was in!?) and then use the tool to complete that particular task. Lots of going back and forth, but hey, that's half the fun.

Enjoy!

Go to: