Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Diving suit?

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Oct 12, 10 11:23 AM
I found the bottom half of the diving suit and the helmet. Once I combined them, they went away from my inventory and I can't do anything until "I put on the diving suit". Is this a glitch in the program or did the diving suit go someplace where I'm supposed to change into it? I've been to all former locations (I'm pretty sure) and I can't find it.
Please help.

thanks,
Linda.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Diving suit?

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Oct 12, 10 11:31 AM
Never mind I finally found where it went.

thanks anyway.
Linda.

Diving suit?

[Post New]by sheltieFan on Oct 12, 10 7:17 PM
Linda_S_55 wrote:I found the bottom half of the diving suit and the helmet. Once I combined them, they went away from my inventory and I can't do anything until "I put on the diving suit". Is this a glitch in the program or did the diving suit go someplace where I'm supposed to change into it? I've been to all former locations (I'm pretty sure) and I can't find it.
Please help.

thanks,
Linda.

Diving suit?

[Post New]by ericdalyan on Oct 13, 10 3:07 AM
Linda_S_55 wrote:I found the bottom half of the diving suit and the helmet. Once I combined them, they went away from my inventory and I can't do anything until "I put on the diving suit". Is this a glitch in the program or did the diving suit go someplace where I'm supposed to change into it? I've been to all former locations (I'm pretty sure) and I can't find it.
Please help.

thanks,
Linda.

[Post New]by ericdalyan on Oct 13, 10 3:11 AM
Hi Linda, i`m lost on the diving suit please let me into your secret where it is.
Gil

Honey633
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Honey633 on Oct 13, 10 9:45 AM
I lost MY diving suit too and can't find it anywhere!! Can you let me in on the secret too??
Thanks!!

marian35
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by marian35 on Oct 13, 10 11:50 AM
I lost it too and frustrated. The game is an ok but long game, and I need to finish it. Please tell us the secret - thanks

[Post New]by BRANDYMOLLY on Oct 13, 10 12:45 PM
The diving suit is under the flashlight bottom right hand corner.

[Post New]by ericdalyan on Oct 13, 10 5:06 PM
Thanks alot for the tip on the diving suit.

Gil

[Post New]by KathyBlair on Oct 13, 10 11:45 PM
BRANDYMOLLY wrote:The diving suit is under the flashlight bottom right hand corner.

The only flashlight I can find (on the beach) is the one that lights up the dark areas. STILL can't find the diving suit!!! Any other ideas ---- anyone!!!????

Edited on 10/13/2010 at 11:47:56 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 15, 10 11:26 PM
The flashlight being referenced is the one to the far bottom right of your screen, it is carried by you but not in your backpack. It is the one that lights up the dark areas. The diving suit, once assembled goes into one of four slots - under the flashlight.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 20, 10 7:54 AM
KathyBlair wrote:
BRANDYMOLLY wrote:The diving suit is under the flashlight bottom right hand corner.

The only flashlight I can find (on the beach) is the one that lights up the dark areas. STILL can't find the diving suit!!! Any other ideas ---- anyone!!!????

Look at the flashlight in the lower right-hand corner -- the same one that you used in the cave -- THAT'S where your diving suit is.

MEnr56

[Post New]by alpinerose on Jan 4, 12 3:19 PM
It is below the Flashlight but u don't click the flashlight. Look below. Click it and the go to the rock in the water.

[Post New]by alpinerose on Jan 7, 12 10:10 AM
I don't see a flashlight in the bottom rt hand corner. I only have the back arrow and the hints button. I can't find the flashlight.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:20 PM
I couldn't fine the suit as well, don't like the flashlights and all the dark areas... too distracting for the game play

KatzHome
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by KatzHome on May 17, 12 11:18 AM
I thought I lost my suit too ~ but then I saw the assembled diving suit in the bottom right hand corner, over by where the flashlight is.

This was a fun game! I just finished it.

Go to: