Safe

[Post New]by lyndahammond on Oct 12, 10 12:28 PM
How do I turn the dials for the safe? The hand hovers over the dials, and also will hover over the lever, but nothing happens. HELP!

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Safe

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Oct 12, 10 1:08 PM
Welcome to the pond lyndahammond!

Here is a link to a thread, safe and the garden, and the walkthrough that may help!

A great way to search the forums without going through a lot of threads is the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "safe" and the posts with the word "safe" in it will pop up!

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by lyndahammond on Oct 12, 10 3:23 PM
Did what you said, but no luck. Went on all game forums, and it brought me back to here.

Please...someone tell me how to get the safe dials to move!!!!!!!

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Oct 12, 10 3:28 PM
As I recall, I didn't have any problem with that. All I had to do was to click on the four dials at the top of the safe and the numbers progress, as you click, till you come to the number that you want. I don't recall having to drag the dial. Then click the safe handle and it should open, if you have chosen the right four numbers.

I could not be sure unless I started the game all over again from the beginning. If you cannot get the dials to cooperate, you can contact customer service by clicking on the green envelope that is just to the right on this forum page. Customer service has always been very helpful any time I have contacted them.

[Post New]by lyndahammond on Oct 13, 10 7:02 AM
Still can't get the numbers to change. What am I doing wrong? Should I start over?

[Post New]by lyndahammond on Oct 14, 10 7:36 AM
Went back to the beginning and went in to the expert phase instead of the regular, and everything worked. Now I am trying to find the playground!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 14, 10 7:46 AM
Hi lyndahammond,

The playground isn't far from the gazebo. If you've progressed to chapter 3 you can find some help here with screenshots to illustrate your progression.

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

Go to: