Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

level 46

[Post New]by Yetses on Oct 12, 10 1:11 PM
Love the game, but wow, it is tough. I have tried and tried but am nowhere close to passing level 46 -the treehouse. I have to get 9000 but at best get around 7000. Any suggestions? Should I ignore the drivers by? Deserts?

Re:level 46

[Post New]by sekoent on Oct 12, 10 3:32 PM
Well, I agree with you, I love it and it is definitely tough. I did manage to get expert, but after many tries. Look at the guide on the game site. It gave me valuable tips, the biggest one being "chaining", whether it's for serving the meals, drinks, desserts; as well as collecting your money from the customers and then picking up the dishes. What's also important is the upgrades you get. One that I have found to be very valuable is the one where Flo just throws the dishes into the tub after serving. It saves a ton of time, because Flo is sometimes a little slow. Also, if you need to, go back to an earlier level and replay, see if you can get expert and see if you can get that upgrade. It's important to concentrate on the purple upgrades-the green ones are just fluff, unless you can get all the purple ones, then by all means go ahead. Keep trying-I know you can do it!

Yetses
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Yetses on Oct 13, 10 2:29 AM
thanks for your tips. I think my problem is with chaining -I focus too much on color matching and should probably make longer chains. When do you serve the drive by people?

shylakay
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by shylakay on Oct 13, 10 12:45 PM
I am SOOoooo stuck on this level as well... ACK !! The closest I can get is 8900.. I almost cried..lol. I tried NOT serving the made up rice and steaks..and cooking my own..but I ended up even shorter in the end. I chain everything.. seat everyone by colors.. wait and seat the mascots and business woman and sweet one and guy that is nice in red together..so then I chain ALL the food orders they ask for at once. I don't lose customers and I can't get any other upgrades.. The way this level works you MUST have the faster drink upgrade..that is almost ALL they order. There is not enough money to get any other upgrades.. I did get the spare stand to hold something but that is not even necessary in this round. EVEN making up a perfectly cooked steak and rice and setting it over there to serve..does not give you any more points than if you just grabbed one already made up. The only other option for an upgrade after the drink machine is the hot sauce and that is not very helpful in this round either. I always have the music to keep customers in line from walking and just WHAT IS that little round green circle all the kids keep ordering.. is it a food?? The only dessert is the cake..and it gets ordered very few times no matter how high you keep everyones hearts up.. I have not given up.. but feel like i have tried everything now..and still can't get past it.

Course..I felt that way about a few earlier ones too.. lol and finally made it.. just don't know what to do. I know all the common sense things to do You get such FEW points for drinks..and that is almost ALL this level is. I suppose I could go back a level or two and TRY to get different upgrades.. but the music is a must.. and upgrades are only introduced as you go along thru the levels. Like I REALLY need to speed Flo up.. but haven't gotten that option yet..

I will keep on pluggin' at it.. sure is flusteratin' tho.. can't get by this one no matter what I try.

Go to: