HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THE VINES BEFORE THE SPINDLE ROOM

[Post New]by SHACK1326 on Oct 12, 10 1:20 PM
IT SAYS IN THE WALKTHROUGH THAT THE VINES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE GONE BY THE SPINDLE ROOM BUT THE VINES ARE STILL THERE NOW WHAT DO I DO? ALSO I GOT INTO THE ROOM WHERE THE FROG IS BUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT IN THERE PLEASE HELP ME THANKS

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THE VINES BEFORE THE SPINDLE ROOM

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 15, 10 7:16 AM
Hi SHACK1326,

Welcome to the pond!

If you have the Collector's Edition of Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose you can access the spindle room once you finish the main game.

So if you are playing the main game the spindle room will never be accessible.

Once you have completed the main story, you need to go into the main menu and choose the golden spindle to play the extra level which takes place in the spindle room.

The room with the frog is just a bonus showing some art, you do not need to complete any actions.

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by tiniolives on Jan 31, 11 3:12 PM
played game still not able to get into spindle room

[Post New]by Mystique2821 on Sep 10, 13 4:14 AM
at my wits end....... played the main game in hard mode and finished it now went back to spindle room still covered in vines...help

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Sep 11, 13 7:01 AM
Mystique2821-

If this is the Room I’m thinking of—you obtain a Shield in this Room—then that’s all that you can do in this Room. Seeing that Spindle off in the next Room is only a Red Herring. If you have the Shield, then you’re done with this Room.

I do hope this helps you.

-BlackDark

Go to: