what is nicer fishco or fish tycoon cuz i dont know?

[Post New]by noah4353 on Nov 17, 08 11:08 PM
in dont know what fishco is a tycoon or a co

Re:what is nicer fishco or fish tycoon cuz i dont know?

[Post New]by Clueless505 on Jun 24, 09 10:51 AM
FishCo is nicer than FishTycoon cause Fish Tycoon is pointless all you do in it is throw out dead fish, breed them, and sell them. Its realllly simple and easy. I finisahed FishTycoon 3 times already. FishCo is kinda like a fish version of Diner Dash . You growe fish, feed them, breed them, sell them, oh and there is relax mode+action mode and a freestyle tank. Hope that helps!!

Edited on 06/24/2009 at 10:52:22 AM PST

hummingbirf
Herring
Herring
353 Posts

[Post New]by hummingbirf on Nov 23, 11 4:37 PM
Never played fish tycoon. I really like fishco, though. It reminds me of insanaquarium. It is very challenging.

[Post New]by DragonLover77 on Jun 13, 12 11:55 AM
Personally, I don't think you can really compare Fish Tycoon to Fishco since the games operate so differently. I have both and have finished Fishco several times in a very short period but have yet to ever finish Fish Tycoon.

Fishco has nicer graphics and specific game levels with set goals, but you have access to only a limited number of fish breeds and cannot cross-breed in this game.

Fish Tycoon isn't structured into game levels. The whole game is basically a free-play mode. In this one, you cross-breed fish to create new breeds with the ultimate goal of discovering all 7 magic breeds.

Fish Tycoon is a much slower game, even on the fastest setting. But it's intended to be one of those games that you check on every now and then rather than playing for hours on end. What I do is make use of all 5 available player profile slots and switch between them so I can play the game continuously without getting so bored.

I would LOVE to see a sequel to this game with (much) improved graphics, a greater range of upgrades and items in the store and maybe some additional game options. What would be really great is an option to download add-ons for the game and maybe an online marketplace where you can buy/sell fish with other players. lol

Go to: