Level 30, can't get past, help!

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Oct 12, 10 5:26 PM
Ok, so this isn't the best tm game, but, I tried it and then bought it today since it was the dd. I am stuck on level 30 (the umbrella one, before halloween). I have tried to change everyone to match using the coupon, so I get a matcing bonus, and still I don't get it, like over 1000 away, what gives? What am I doing wrong?? I am usually so good at tm games and this one has me feeling stupid, LOL, help, please!

Re:Level 30, can't get past, help!

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Oct 13, 10 8:02 AM
So I got past it, I went back and played a few levels again and bought different upgrades, I guess they make a huge difference in this game. Now I am stuck at the end of this place, the umbrella shop, ugh. Not sure why I'm having so much trouble at this game, anyone else feel the same??

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Oct 13, 10 8:37 PM
I passed it as soon as I purchased the sewing machine upgrade. I found the next two levels to be fairly easy too.

[Post New]by katenoelbug on Oct 15, 10 4:41 PM
Reesmom wrote:I passed it as soon as I purchased the sewing machine upgrade. I found the next two levels to be fairly easy too.[/quote

Yep, that's what I did too to get past it....Now I'm stuck at the end of the game, doing the last level over and over, LOL, can't seem to pass it]

Go to: