autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Okay How Cool Is This Game!

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Oct 12, 10 5:45 PM
So instead of mealy mouthed brats and smart alecky boys I get to fight evil with a talking cat by my side! And it's a funny one too! I love this game so far! Wish I could get my cat to talk..........and carry a sling shot!

Here kitty, kitty,.....I have a present for you........and some duck tape to strap it on with........come to crazy mommy..........

Well anywhoo, off to play more of this great game while my cat hides out from me......

synthesis1
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Okay How Cool Is This Game!

[Post New]by synthesis1 on Oct 12, 10 9:44 PM
I totally agree While I haven't gotten too far into the game (I know these types of games usually can run 20+ hours of play time), I had to chuckle at the clover who keeps wanting tea!

[Post New]by bebethebeasty on Oct 12, 10 10:30 PM
I too am very excited about this game! It's my first RPG game I've bought from . I love PC games and video games and I haven't seen a whole lot where you play with a girl as your character so, as a lady, I think it's pretty darn awesome

Nutshell
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by Nutshell on Oct 13, 10 7:02 AM
Apart from character's cuteness and overall wittiness I have to say I also quite enjoyed the awards section and finding out what each ????? corresponded to! Also I liked the idea of Erin gaining medals on her chest for each completed difficulty level of the game! Small details but neat nonetheless!

Go to: