JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Mortar and Pestle please help

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 12, 10 7:21 PM
I am having trouble, I am in 4 chapter and in the basement. I am at a table with glass bottles around. I have to power the chalk with the mortar and pestle. Guess what, I don't have one. I know what it is but went back through the walkthrough and still can't find it. Thanks so much if you would help me.

Re:Mortar and Pestle please help

[Post New]by mia91775 on Oct 12, 10 7:32 PM
You got further than I did - I'm stuck! Got into the garden - into the house, but can't seem to do anything to progress! Can't find a way to dislodge the hammer from the cobweb on the ceiling in one room, can't find the pliers to bend the hanger in the hallway, can't break the gnome - I'm assuming that's because I can't get a hold of the hammer! Can't find the missing scrap from the chest - seem to just keep going from room to room to see what I've missed, but I'm not having any insights.
Would love to help you out, but can't seem to get to where you are. Would really appreciate it if you have any tips at all?
Thanks!

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Mortar and Pestle please help

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 13, 10 4:22 PM
To get the hammer and paper together I think you have to use the cane or something long. Cant remember where the pliers are if I remember I will write you. All I can say is go to the walk through and follow it real easy. That is what I am going to do now. If I find anything I will let you know.

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Mortar and Pestle please help ( Spoiler alert )

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 13, 10 8:14 PM
MIA9 First you get the Ice pick not the hammer from the spider web with a pool cue that you just glued together. Second it comes w/ a clue. Use the Ice pick to break the gnome. Use the clue on the chest to open it. Pliers are in the play ground. Hope this helps. I found what I was looking for and almost done with this game.

Go to: