BOOK OF LEGENDS

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

BOOK OF LEGENDS

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Nov 18, 08 12:08 AM
Really like the looks of this game, graphics are nice. Will be downloading and purchasing. happy gaming everyone.Have been waiting on this one

So sorry for overlapping, tried to cancel this thread.

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 12:17:37 AM PST

Happy2BGamin
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:BOOK OF LEGENDS

[Post New]by Happy2BGamin on Nov 18, 08 12:14 AM
Hi Everyone. I played the demo of this game on another site and it was pretty fun and the dialogue was funny!!! I'm not sure yet if I would buy it.

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on Nov 18, 08 12:17 AM
This is the one with waaaaay too much dialogue which you have no option but to click through - Bah

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 12:18:13 AM PST

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Nov 18, 08 12:29 AM
Fiobo wrote:This is the one with waaaaay too much dialogue which you have no option but to click through - Bah

That's why I hate to read books. Too much dialogue.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on Nov 18, 08 12:51 AM
I've got it downloaded .. could be good

GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

[Post New]by GeeBee on Nov 18, 08 3:09 AM
Hi Happy - Long time - no see!! Welcome Back!

Will I think I'm going to buy this one...I liked the demo, but left a little to play tomorrow before I make my mind up for sure. But, I probably will

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 3:10:42 AM PST

annie_ann
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by annie_ann on Nov 18, 08 3:36 AM
played this on spinny it is quite good but gonna play demo here and see if i want to buy - happy gaming

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Nov 18, 08 3:58 AM
I just downloaded this game because I love the hidden object genre.
Sadly from the beginning I am rather lost. I have gassed up the boat and am on my way but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to make the transparent copy of the picture in the book. I must be really dumb or perhaps it's just too early in the morning. HELP

miss marigold

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Nov 18, 08 4:25 AM
I bought this game yesterday from another site I knew I should have waited, so I could get it here. Yeah there was a loot of dialog, but it went with the story line, and was kind of funny in some spots. Some things were kind of hard to find but you can use as many hints as you need. As to the transparancy all you have to do is keep moving forward until you find the building and make sure you have everything you need. Find the building and stop on the outline.

[Post New]by quick_sand8 on Nov 18, 08 4:43 AM
gassed up the boat, suppose to put silhouette against matching shore line.....
spent a countless amount of time looking for it, while the girl talking kept repeating something like " I must go backwards....." UGH, I could have pulled my hair out! That alone, repeatedly saying it over and over and over was beyond annoying!!!
Wouldn't buy this one, and after 15 min. uninstalled it... Started out ok, but then just got annoying.

[Post New]by quick_sand8 on Nov 18, 08 4:45 AM
I tried inch by inch to line up to the shoreline. Went backwards, then forwards, then backwards, and click by click it still wouldn't line up. Don't know how any of ya'll did it!!!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Nov 18, 08 5:05 AM
Played 20 mins and liked it, don´t know if I´ll buy it though, see what else comes up.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Nov 18, 08 6:53 AM
hmmm ... I have just played the demo .. I liked the game when it started of in the boat, and thought Great Start .... However it kinda lost me after that as it's really easy ..... Just not sure if to buy it or not .. anyone bought it and if so, Does it stay easy all the way through .. any more bits like the boat

Edited on 11/18/2008 at 6:54:45 AM PST

PapillonMom
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by PapillonMom on Nov 18, 08 7:32 AM
I agree with keltica

teri49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by teri49 on Nov 18, 08 7:38 AM
I got through Prague in the 60 minutes. Nothing anything close to the Boat happened again. Too much talk and not enough game. Won't buy it. I LOVE to read any kind of book but this dialogue was way too wordy and too slow. And excuse me but I am stealing artifacts for a shady guy who is paying me pennies on the dollar. Seems more like a game for 12 year-olds.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Nov 18, 08 7:59 AM
prpldva wrote:I found that game very annoying. You spend more time on dialogue and changing locations, then actually playing! I will not be purchasing.

My thoughts exactly on this game. And I actually like dialogue with a good many of the games. But this was freakin' annoying.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Nov 18, 08 8:03 AM
Have to give it a go and see what I think ,like scotcat too much dialoque bores me.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Nov 18, 08 8:19 AM
I beat the game and the dialogue does shorten a bit and you get more game play. You do odd jobs to earn money for food and travel expenses and the odd jobs is more seek and find. The game is excelllent and the dialogue is very funny. I thought the game was exceptionally done.

Sassy

hexe70
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by hexe70 on Nov 18, 08 8:29 AM
I am stuck in Prauge and can't figuere out the clock thing. I found all the mason symbols but now i am stuck

SSmitty
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,250 Posts

[Post New]by SSmitty on Nov 18, 08 9:19 AM
Just played the trial and I think it is a pretty good starter HO+, it is very easy, but anyone new at this type of hidden object game, I think it would be very good.

Go to: